Chapter Fifteen. The Plan.

Liam's POV 

It was about a week after Hayley's incident. Me and the lads were still in shock, and Hayley hadn't talked to us much during the week. I was really worried about her, but I'm sure Harry's taking good care  of her. 

Molly's POV

I found out Hayley's birthday was tomorrow. I told the boys immediately.  

They were all in Harry's room, and I just bursted in the door like I always did.

"Guys, tomorrow is Hayley's birthday. We have to plan something." I shouted.

They all stopped and stood up.

"What are we going to do?" Niall asked.

"She said she didn't want anything huge. I don't blame her." I said. 

"Maybe we can get her dad and best friend to fly in. That would mean the world to her." Harry suggested.

"That's not a bad idea." Liam agreed.

"Good, then operation, "Hayley's Birthday" is underway.  

Harry's POV

The plan was, I was going to take Hayley out to a lunch and a movie, then take her home and surprise her with David and Katie. (David is her father.) At the end of the night, I would ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Sounds like a plan mates." Zayn said proud.

We were all still shooken up from the events of last week, and wouldn't let Hayley out of the house alone. More like, without me.

I wasn't prepared for anything else bad to happen to her. I'd lose it. I almost lost it last time.

I went to Hayley's room to tell her about my plan for her birthday. The non-surprised part, anyway's.

As I walked in, her face lit up.

"Hey love." I greeted her with a smile and a hug.

"Hey, so Molly told you it was my birthday?" She asked.

"Yes she did. I was going to ask you to lunch, and a movie." I said.

"Of course." She agreed.

I smiled like a fool and wrapped my arms around her.

"You're the strongest person I know, Hays." I whispered.

She just dug her head into my chest, and I just held her there.

Hayley's POV

I held onto Harry for so long. I didn't want to let him go. But, it was dinner time and mum had just came home. I had to tell her that tomorrow was my birthday.

I had to let go of Harry, as much as I didn't want to, I had to.

"I have to go tell mum my plans. Alright?" I said. He nodded and we walked out of my room.

He went to his room, and I skipped off downstairs, Molly was already greeting mum.

"Hey darling." Her eyes sparkled when she saw me. 

I have yet to tell her I was raped, I didn't tell her, nor Molly. I don't plan on telling them anytime soon.

"Hey mum. Tomorrow's my birthday." I randomly threw that at her. 

"Yes I know. Molly told me." She gestured at my sister. 

"Okay cool. I'm going to go to lunch and a movie with Harry, is that alright?" I asked. 

She smiled, "Of course dear." 

She began to prepare dinner, and I headed upsairs with Molly. 

"You need to fing a cute dress for your date!" Molly said excitedly. 

I went to my closet and pulled out a dress. 

I was a short sleeved, black dress with flowers laced in the back. 

"Oh. My. God. Harry will FREAK when he sees you in that dress!" Molly shouted. 

"Think so?" I asked. 

"Definitely." She said. 

I have to admit, I was pretty stoked about tomorrow.

Harry makes me happy. He makes me feel better, in the worst situations. He's everything a girl could want. 

I went back to realitym realizing I was smiling like a fool. Molly snapped me out of it, and we headed downstairs for dinner.