Chapter Twenty Seven. Forgiveness?

Hayley's POV

I was sitting in the air port waiting for my flight. 

Was I ready to leave everyone and everything behind? I know I haven't been here long, but they've changed my life... So much.

I was in a deep trance when some shouting and crashing was going on in the distance.  

I squinted to see the only possible face I would've recognized in this whole air port.

Harry's POV

I finally made it to the airport. I was running, running fast. What if I was too late? What if she was gone?

Tears started to sting my eyes, and next thing I knew, I faceplanted into and olders woman's luggage. I heard some shouting, but kept running. 

And there she was. Sitting a few feet away from me, a few feet too far. Her blue, ocean eyes staring right at me. I swear I think I saw her let out a giggle.

I'd kill to see her smile again.

I approached her, slowly. "Hayley Greene, before you say anything, I want you to know. I knelt down beside her.

"You are the best thing tht has ever happened to me. I am so stupid for not listening to you or Louis. I was so angry, but it took me that letter to know it was serious. That I might not ever get to see you laugh, or smile, or be you again. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I understand I hurt you. And that you may not ever forgive me. What I want to say is,"

Hayley's POV 

"I love you Hayley Greene." He breathed.

I was shocked. He came after me. He came back for me. He cares.

Tears were welling up in my eyes and I just broke.

"I love you too, Harry Styles."

We both were sobbing when he wrapped his arms around me.  

He ripped us apart. "Hayley. I'm so sorry." He said pulling me back to him.

"It's okay Harry." I sighed.

"Let's go home." Those were the words i've been waiting for. 

Harry grabbed my suitcase and we headed out of the airport.

He threw my stuff in the trunk of the van and just like that, we were heading home.

I started to drift off to sleep. It was about 2 in the morning. Suddenly I was being shook awake.

"Hayley babe we're home." Harry whispered.

"Mmmfff." I groaned and I heard Harry giggle.  

I crawled out of my seat and stumbled inside. Harry was right behind me with my bag. 

I stumbled up the stairs and plopped down on my bed, Harry following me.

I curled up in the covers and Harry did the same. He curled up next to me, my head was on his chest. I giggled in my head, I could hear his heartbeat.

"Hayley?" He whispered.

"Mmm?"

"You're perfect. Just making sure you know that." He smiled sweetly.

And with that, I fell asleep happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guiseeee!!!!!! Sorry this chapter's a little short, I left it on a cliffhanger and I felt bad. What's gonna happen now they made up? Will they become closer? WHATCHA GUISE THINK!? (lol like the way i spell guys?) KEEP READING ON MY FANS!:D