XIV

My phone rings and I reach over to the bedside table to answer it. FP stirs next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, making me grin like a fool. I sit up a bit and catch sight of the room, clothes and bedding strewn everywhere. 

"Hello?" I answer, not even looking at the caller ID. 

"Dad resigned! Where are you?" Kev exclaims. "Don't answer that. Just come home, Dad is worried about you." 

"Okay," I huff, hanging up on my younger brother. 

I sigh, removing the covers from my bare body. The warmth of the bed escapes, leaving me shivering. I search for my clothes, trying my hardest to avoid waking FP. He stirs again, propping himself on his elbow. 

"Leaving me already, Keller?" He mumbles, still half asleep. I look over at him with a bright smile, pulling on my clothes. 

"Kevin called, freaking out. I have to get home." I explain, rolling my eyes. 

FP frowns slightly, the creases in his forehead returning. I walk over and give him a goodbye kiss before leaving the trailer. 

"Kimberly, I've been worried sick about you! Where have you been?" Dad yells, scolding me for staying out last night. I scoff. 

"Please, Dad. Save your rage for the Black Hood." 

I retreat up to my room. He yells after me but I can't help ignoring it. Kevin comes into my room, looking just as upset with me. 

"What the hell, Kim? You sprint out of here and don't come home until I call you to?" I sigh, turning to look at him. "I get it, you're upset with me for asking you to stay away from FP, but it's what's best. He's our friend's dad. He's the leader of a gang, Kim." I groan, rolling my eyes at Kevin. 

"First of all, I know you only tolerate Jughead because he's dating your best friend. And second of all, I don't care what you have to say about FP. I trust him. I love him."  I admit, waiting for Kevin's reaction. 

Kevin gasps, stepping back, eyes wide. His stare doesn't leave me, and I stare him down. I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"Kim-" 

"Save it, Kev. This is passed whatever you're trying to achieve." I gather fresh clothes and head for the shower. 

Soaking under the warm water, I relive last night's events. 

"You're so beautiful, Kim." FP whispers, kissing up my neck to my chin, and then to my lips. My hands find their way through his hair, keeping him close. 

I wash over my chest, catching a glimpse of the red patches of skin. 

FP removes my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties. His hands run up and down my thighs as he hovers over me. 

Once he's inside me he holds me close, his hands in my hair.  

After washing the soap out of my hair, I step out of the shower and dry off. I once again admire the hickeys before getting dressed. 

"Kim, where are you going?" I hear Dad ask from the kitchen. "It's not safe going out with the Black Hood out there." 

"Maybe catch him then, Dad." I suggest, raising my eyebrow before heading back out the front door. 

Walking with no destination, I decide to go get some work done at The Register. When I get there, Alice will barely look at me. I wasn't sure she saw me last night, but she must have. I sit down, trying to get her attention.