prologue.

Mafia Baby

|вe careғυl

вecaυѕe вυттerғlιeѕ

can вe waѕpѕ.

wнen yoυr ѕтoмacн ғlυттer'ѕ

and yoυr нand ѕнaĸe'ѕ

and yoυr cнeeĸ'ѕ ғlυѕн

ѕoмeтιмeѕ ιт'ѕ noт love,

ιт'ѕ paιn.|

P r o l o g u e

..

|qυιcĸ тrιgger warnιng;

 conтaιnѕ вυllyιng & вlood.|

..

"S-top it! Please!" Taehyung was shut up by another kick to the face. At this point, if you looked at him, you wouldn't even see Taehyungs actual from all the blood that was coming out of his mouth and nose. "P-lease, I'm beg-" "Shut up! You annoying little brat!"

The two males picked up Taehyung small, fragile body, holding him up by the arms as Taehyung kept taking blows to the stomach, coughing up blood. Everything was fuzzy as he tried to take notice of where he was, he tried to take notice of the males in front of him.

Taehyung tried to scream when rocks were being thrown at him. "Help m-e" Taehyung choked out, blood coming out of his head. Taehyung knew for sure this was going to be the last time he was going to ever see the sun.

The last time he was going to be able to touch flowers or even smell them. He wouldn't be able to smile at his mother anymore to let her know that everything was always going to be okay, he wouldn't be able to tell his mother that they would get out of this alive.

That was the thing. He couldn't and he wouldn't leave his mother, how could he? When his father died that was all he had left, was just his mom. He watched as she struggled to even make enough to make dinner for one night, sometimes not letting herself eat just so Taehyung could become happy and healthy.

Taehyungs' body went limp, he had stopped fighting, and he didn't want to fight anymore. His body was tired, he was tired of having to deal with this. "H-hey Tony, I don't think he's breathing." One of the males stated as they walked up to Taehyung

Taehyung looked up one last time, seeing the faces of the males who once brought him happiness, as they all had horrified expressions on their faces. Though Taehyung could see another figure. One that he's seen before, Jeon Jungkook. The younger male was known as the scariest person in the school they were all attending.

Why would he be here? Was he also here to try and end Taehyungs life? Taehyung always had a soft spot for the male for the fact that Jungkook was never mean to him. He would curse the whole world but when he bumped or made any contact with Taehyung, he always gave me a reassuring smile that made him feel warm.

Taehyung saw all those three bodies go limp as he saw Jungkook pinning one of them to the wall in front of them. He saw how his face showed no expression and how he dropped the male to the floor, making sure that he kicked him right in the face, just like they did to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his body being lifted from the cold floor and how his body touched something warm. He didn't try to fight what was happening. At this point he wanted to die, all he ever did was get pain even though he was once the happiest person in the world.

He showed his box smile to everyone without a care in the world, he was happy. They ruined it. They turned him into someone who was known as a "horrible person" when he wasn't. He wanted to be loved. He wanted to give someone all his love, and not have it go to waste.

"Take him to the house, clean him up & then take him back to his home." "Yes, sir." Taehyung was being put into a car, as they drove they made sure to go slow so that they wouldn't hurt Taehyung in any way possible than what he was already hurt by.

He was then taken out of the car and brought into a home, his vision was still fuzzy and he couldn't see well. All he knew was that it was a nude colored house with paintings' hung up on the wall.

His shirt and pants were taken off as they began to clean up his wounds being extra careful with them. Taehyung would jolt up, once they reached his face and started to clean him up. Taehyung had passed out, the pain was too much for him to handle anymore, his body when limp.

..

When he woke up, he heard the bird's chirping outside as he sat on his bed. He had bandages all over his arms and legs and a couple on his neck. Taehyung looked around and found a note sitting on the desk next to him, picking it up soft and slowly.

"I hope you feel better. We cleaned you and brought you back home with no problem. Be safe.

- Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung sighed and placed the letter back on the desk, laying back down on the bed. He stared up at the ceiling, huffing out air as he turned to his right side, now starring at the wall that was in front of him.

He had school today. Should he be going to thank Jungkook? Would it only be reasonable right? Taehyung winced as he tried to get up from the bed, he ignored all the pain he felt and managed to get up.

He dressed in black sweatpants and a hoodie as he slipped on his white vans. At this point, why would he get dressed up for? He was looking like crap and he knew that. Everyone knew that, and it was better if no one saw all the marks' the male had on his body.

..

Taehyung walked through the halls, his backpack on his shoulders as he made his way through the halls as fast as he could trying to get away from everyone. The pain he felt would shoot at him, making him whimper quietly at the sudden movements' he made.

Taehyung walked to his locker, he unlocked it and placed all the books he didn't need, grabbing the ones he did need. He closed his locker and took a breath as he looked up and saw Jungkook with his friends.

Taehyung was scared, shitless. How could he just walk up to him? What if Jungkook acted as if he didn't even know him? What if Jungkook never really did go save him, and it was just a joke someone pulled on him.

Taehyung pushed his thoughts aside, as he sighed closing his locker, Go say thank you. He limped to Jungkook and stood behind him, tapping his shoulder as he squeezed his eyes' shut tightly not wanting to see the male's angry expression.

His friends looked at Taehyung wide-eyed before Jungkook turned around and to say the least, he was shocked that someone had wanted to talk to him. "Oh, hello," Jungkook said as he smiled, Taehyung opened his eyes, shocked, to say the least, that he wasn't upset.

"T-thank you for helping me. I'm very grateful for y-" "Don't mention it Taehyung, you're a sweet kid." Taehyung nodded and tried to scurry away "Hey! Taehyung!" Jungkook said calling out for the older male.

"Yes?" "Want to join us for lunch? You could get to know us?" Jungkook said catching the attention of other people. Everyone knew Jungkook was the son of a mafia leader so no one ever dared to challenge him.

"U-h, u-uh, ye-yes please," Taehyung said as he put his head down and walked towards Jungkook. Taehyung winced when he heard the voice of his bully's brother, screaming his name. Taehyung relaxed when he felt Jungkook reach down, his lips on Taehyungs ear as he whispered words he's always wanted to hear from someone, "Don't worry, we'll protect you."

..

| ѕlιgнтly edιтed. |