eighteen.

Mafia Baby.

| ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ

ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. |

C h a p t e r; E i g h t e e n

| sorry for a

crappy chapter. |

.....

Jungkook made his way to the basement, humming to a song he had heard Taehyung singing when they were together at the hospital. "How are they holding up?" Jungkook asked the purple haired male who was currently unhooking the wires from the males.

"They seem to be good, though we haven't gotten much out of them yet Jungkook, what're we going to do if they don't talk soon?" Namjoon asked, harshly grabbing the male by his bright blue hair and throwing him back on the chair. "I'll get them to talk," Jungkook said calmly, grabbing a chair and sitting in it.

"Lookie here, do you know what this is?" The raven-haired male asked, waving around pictures in his hand. The blue hair male went wide-eyed, seeing the photos very carefully, his eyes brimming with tears that wanted to escape at any moment and time. "Do you know who they are?" Jungkook teased.

Through mumbled words the male tried to scream out an answer, only getting a laughter in response. "Ah, I should take the tape off," Jungkook reaches over, harshly pulling off the black tape, earning a piercing scream from the male. "Oh shut it," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"M-My family..." the male whispered. "T-That's my family." Jungkook nodded his head, a playful smirk on his lips. "How smart you are, that is right. This is your little family." Jungkook took one of the photos between his fingers, "Here's what you're going to do, okay? That is if you don't want your little girls hurt."

"Y-You wouldn't d-dare hurt them... t-they did n-n-nothing wrong." The male said, coughing blood out, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Whatever it is you want from me – " the younger male chuckled, taking a remote in his hands. "Look at the screen would you?"

The blue haired male turned his head to the white screen, confused he furrows his eyebrows only for him to be put into complete and utter distressed when he sees his wife on the screen cooking breakfast for their three girls. "B-But, h-how, when, did y-you find them?!"

Jungkook only sighed, standing up from his spot. "Does that really matter? What matters is that you have my beautiful, loving boyfriend in that hell hole of yours." Jungkook angrily said, losing his patience by the second. "If you don't want your girls to go into pieces, I suggest you start talking, trash."

The blue haired male started sweating profoundly, looking around the room to try and find a way out. "Start talking, Mr. Won, not only do you have my boyfriend, you also happen to have my best friend's husband." Jungkook turned back to look at Namjoon who was glaring holes into the short male.

"And by the looks of it, he doesn't look too happy, he'll probably tear you apart if I were to step out of the room right now, you don't want that... or do you?" "N-No! Don't let him near me!" Mr. Won screamed, thrashing around. "Then start talking, you do realize your family's life is on the line with each second you waste."

Mr. Won sat there, quietly not saying a word. The raven-haired male had enough of playing nice with the older male. He had been trying to ease himself in, but by the looks of it, he was going to have to play rough with the male. "Finish him for me. We'll have another go with the other male." Jungkook said coldly.