twenty-seven.

Mafia Baby.

| ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ

ᴛᴏ ᴡɪsʜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ ɪ? |

C h a p t e r; T w e n t y – S e v e n.

"W-With Hy-Hyebin?" Taehyungs' soft voice questioned, his head hanging low, staring at the cold, dirty floor. "Oh, my Tae, you really didn't know? Daehyun questioned, raising both his eyebrows in shock. "Daehyun, if you don't shut that mouth of yours–"

"I never cheated on you Taehyung! Why don't you believe me!?" Jungkook exclaimed, jumping around in his seat trying to get out of the ropes. "I wouldn't do that if I were–" "And why not!?" Jungkook yelled back at the brown-haired male.

"The more you move around, the more likely you are to make Taehyungies and Yeris' harnesses go off," Daehyun smiled, turning his back to Jungkook, his eyes landing on the two people who were sobbing messes right then and there.

"How could you Jaehyun!?" Yeri exclaimed, feeling her heartbreak by the second. "I-I– it was a mistake Yeri! That night wasn't supposed to happen–" "But it happened anyway, Jae! You were the first man I ever let back into my life!" The redhead sobbed.

Taehyung quietly sobbed, he could feel his breathing slow down and his head pounding. He wanted to pull on his hair, he wanted to hurt someone, something, hell, he wanted to hurt himself, for being so foolish. "Taehyung, please!" Jungkook yelled again.

"Stop it! Stop it! I don't want to hear you!" Taehyung screamed, shaking his head in the process. It was the loudest thing, they had ever heard come out of the blondes' mouth. "I can't do this anymore! I-I, god, I trusted you!" Taehyung yelled.

"I never cheated on you, why–why are you believing him!? For fuck's sake Tae, just because he's your brother, you'll believe every word that comes out of his mouth!?" Jungkook yelled, spit coming out of his mouth, his anger getting the best of him.

"That's not the point Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled back, "Ah, young love, how cute." Daehyun stated, sitting back in one of the chairs. "Look at what he's doing to you! To Yeri, to all of us Taehyung!" Jungkook watched the blonde turn his head to look at the raven-haired male.

"Why do you trust him?" Jungkook questioned, eyes looking into Taehyungs. "Because," the older started, opening his left eye, to which was bright red. "This isn't the first time someone has told me this Jungkook," a tear falling down the blondes red cheek.

.....

Flashback.

.....

When Taehyung had asked Jungkook to go on a lunch date with him, the day he was beaten up so badly he was taken into the hospital. Jungkook had other plans, on meeting with another woman that day, one he knew all too well.

The younger walked down the hall after the sudden outburst he had towards Taehyung. His hands in his pockets, walking out the exit doors, to which they creaked loudly. "Stupid doors." the younger muttered, running to his car, turning the engine on.

"Jungkookie~" a voice sang to him, putting their hands the youngers' thigh. "I missed you, why do you even attend school bunny?" "I told you not to call me that Hyebin." Jungkook coldly stated, sitting in the car with the engine heating up.

Every second they sat there, more students passed by, some whispering to each other about how Jungkook was currently seeing a female. "Get off me," Jungkook stated, pushing the female off his chest. Earning a scoff from the female, he only rolled his eyes.