nine.

Mafia Baby

| ι can'т нelp вυт love

yoυ even тнoυgн ι тry noт

тo ι can'т нelp вυт

wanт yoυ ι ĸnow тнaт

ι'd dιe wιтнoυт yoυ. |

C h a p t e r; N i n e

Taeyong's view;

Taeyong paced around the room from the panic that suddenly hit him after he kidnapped Taehyung. He literally kidnapped Jungkooks' boyfriend, his lover, and for what? Yes, he was hopelessly in love with the male but he couldn't do much at this point.

"Taeyong, what are we going to do with Taehyung?" a red-haired male asked, walking into the room. The black-hair Taeyong turned his head slightly as he shakes his head. "I-I don't know..."

"He's going to be here any hour now, you know that right, what are we going to do until then? He's going to fucking kill us! And if he doesn't, then our boss will!" Panic took over quickly over Taeyongs' body, dropping to the floor, covering his ears.

"I don't know! I don't fucking know okay?! We – We could just let them go before he gets here!" Taeyong yells out, he quickly starts thinking of random ideas that he even knows won't do so well. "Taeyong once Jungkook finds us, he will kill you! For fuck's sake, you used to bully Taehyung! And if the boss finds out that we let them go, then he'll fucking end us!"

"I fucking know that you piece of shit! Just bring Taehyung in here." Taeyong says as he sighs, getting up from the floor to sit on the bed, putting his head in his hands. The door opens and closes hearing shuffling in the room Taeyong turns his head slightly.

Feeling slightly uneasy, he doesn't turn all the way, instead, he bends down pulling a box out from under the bed, pulling out a gun. Taeyong turns all the way shooting at nothing but the wall. "W-What the hell, who the hell was in here – " "Surprised Taeyong." A voice says hitting the black haired male in the back of the head with the back of his gun.

..

Jungkook's view;

"Surprised Taeyong," Jungkook says hitting the black haired male in the back of the head with the back of his gun. Though he doesn't hit the male hard enough to knock him out, just to catch him off guard watching him stumble back from the hit.

Taeyong turns his head, looking wide-eyed at the raven-haired male in front of him. "If you wanted Taehyung so bad, you could've asked him out on a date, yanno?" Jungkook chuckles, his voice getting lower walking slowly towards to the male. "Oh wait, you can't... since he's my boyfriend, whoops."

Taeyong looks around the room not wanting to look at the male in front of him. "Oh well, looks like I'll just kill you," Jungkook says shrugging his shoulders, tightening his grip on the gun, sending the other male in the room a smile.

Taeyong squeezes his eyes shut waiting for the bullet to end his life, well, he had this coming to him. So at this point why try fighting it if he knew what would happen if Jungkook knew where he was, and who he had.

"Jungkook no!" Taehyung screamed out as he runs into the room with Jimin limping behind him. "Taehyung come back here!" Yoongi yelled catching Jungkook by surprised, catching everyone off guard.

Taeyong looked up at the blonde hair male in shock watching him run into the younger males arms who was currently still pointing the gun at the black haired male. "Don't shoot him, please Jungkook..." Taehyung says holding tightly onto the other.

"I don't care, I'm killing him whether you like it or not Taehyung, now move," Jungkook says coldly sending shivers down Taehyungs spine. Taehyung pushes against Jungkook as hard as he could, which didn't do much as it only made Jungkook stumble.

The raven-haired male pushes Taehyung away, still trying to aim for Taeyongs head. Taehyung knew it was no use trying to fight his boyfriend, but he was sure as hell, his boyfriend was going to hate him after this.

Taehyung jumped in front of Taeyong covering the body of the black-haired male with his own, standing in front of him. "Taehyung what the hell are you doing?!" Yoongi yelled out making Jimin whine since he was so sensitive from the car crash.

"Taehyung do you have any idea who the hell this person is!? He's Tony's older brother, the one who hurt you for fuck's sake!" Jungkook yelled, making Taehyung close his eyes tightly, as he bit his lip preparing himself for what was about to happen. "I know that Jungkook! I fucking remember that!"

"Then what the hell are you doing standing in front of him?! Yoongi, move him now." Yoongi lunged forwards catching Taehyung since he was so slow to react. Taehyung squirmed around in his spot in the olders' arms. "He didn't want to do it! He – it wasn't his fault!" Taehyung screamed out as Yoongi pulled him out of the room.

"Jungkook – don't fucking kill him! He – He – " The blonde haired male yelled out, at this point, he was sobbing. Jungkook ignored the older male who was screaming and crying, rolling his eyes he shot the black haired male in the head, blood splattering on the wall, little drops landing on Jungkooks face.

Taehyung sobbed watching the whole thing on display right in front of him, kicking Yoongi making him fall and Taehyung lunged at the younger male in front of him. "Are – Are you stupid Jungkook! Why don't you ever fucking listen to me!?" Taehyung said punching Jungkooks chest.

becoming a sobbing mess, not being able to form any sentences. "I – I can't believe y-you d-d-did that! He was going to be of use to you! But you just never fucking listen to me! I – I" "Taehyung, stop it." Jungkook said holding onto the olders hands to stop him from punching him anymore.

Jungkook sighed bringing the older male into a hug, placing a kiss on his head. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said barely above a whisper making Taehyung unclench his fists and wrap his hands around his boyfriend's waist.

"L-Love you." Taehyung said finishing his sentence from before, "B-Baekhyun and B-Bogummie! Where are they!?" Taehyung frantically asks looking around the room but not seeing the two men who tried to save him and his best friend.

"The helicopter took them already my love, we should be going, there's one coming for us right now." Taehyung nods his head slightly looking at Taeyong's lifeless body on the floor, making him gag and run out of the room quickly before he throws up there with the Jungkook running behind him.

Yoongi carrying Jimin on his back. Jungkook notices the cuts and bruises the older has, picking him up bridal style making Taehyung yelp. The two couples stand there watching how the helicopter lands on the ground and people rush out to grab the injured boyfriends who were currently being held tightly.

..

Sorry for going so long on not updating ): in all honesty, I felt so shitty. It's currently 2:47 am, so I hope you enjoy this! Thank you for 300 followers!!! 💚❤💜💘💕🖤💟💕❣😶💞💕❣💓💘💚💘💜