three.

Mafia Baby

| yoυ caмe υp вeнιnd мe,

wrapped yoυr arмѕ aroυnd мy necĸ

and covered мy eye'ѕ wιтн yoυr нandѕ.

"gυeѕѕ wнo?" yoυ aѕĸed

and нow ѕιlly, ι тнoυgнт, ιт waѕ тo

тнιnĸ тнaт ι woυld noт ĸnow yoυ вy тнe

ғeelιng oғ yoυr нearтвeaт

agaιnѕт мy вacĸ. - k.p.k|

C h a p t e r; T h r e e

|тнere ιѕ ѕмυт ιn тнιѕ cнapтer,

read ιғ yoυ woυld lιĸe.|

..

Just like how Jungkook promised Taehyung the night before, he started to spend more time with his boyfriend, even if it was just them walking around their garden.

That they had in their backyard, it made Jungkook feel relaxed as if he had no problems in the world, when he looked at Taehyung he felt free.

Taehyung ran around the backyard without a care in the world, this is all he ever wanted, he just wanted to spend time with his lover like this, though, yes he knew that if he dated a mafia leader he wouldn't be able to be with him all the time.

Taehyung looked over at his boyfriend who was staring off at the blue sky that had fairly any clouds. Though Taehyung had another thing in mind.

That he wanted to do with Jungkook he decided not to, ever since they had sex last night Taehyung became needier for the Youngers' touch.

This was the first time he got to be with him, and he wasn't going to spend it having sex the whole time, as much as he wanted to. Taehyung spun around as he made his way to Jungkook.

Who caught him as he placed a kiss on his lips, though the kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session, Taehyung pulled away as a string of saliva coming from both their mouths.

Taehyung blushed as he took Jungkook so they could sit on the bench they had, it was starting to get a little darker now, and the sun was starting to set.

Though they both enjoyed the time they had with each other, Taehyung sat on Jungkooks' lap as he smiled at him, hiding his face in the crook of Jungkooks' neck, "I love you, thank you for being with me." Taehyung mumbles.

Jungkook brought his face down as he started to suck on Taehyungs' neck, leaving freshly new hickeys on his boyfriend.

Taehyung slowly lifted his head from the crook of the Youngers' neck, with hooded eye lids, this was one thing Taehyung hated about himself, and every touch Jungkook ever gave him, turned him on, so much.

Taehyung moaned at the sudden action since it got him off guard, he was just trying to cuddle with his boyfriend, he wasn't trying to make Jungkook fuck him outside in the garden.

Where everyone could see, even though there was no one at the moment, he really did not want to risk anything. Like hello? Your boyfriend could be killed right here while you guys' are literally fucking,

"Jungkook - we're outside, stop it," Taehyung said as he tried to push Jungkook off, "We can - shit, do it, inside," Jungkook licked Taehyungs' jawline making the older groan.

The younger chuckled. "Doesn't it turn you on when you know people could be watching you?" Jungkooks' voice was deep and raspy as he kept playing with Taehyungs' nipples.

Taehyung could swear he felt his dick twitch at the sudden thought of it, it wouldn't hurt if they did it outside just this one time, would it?

Taehyung pushed his pride aside as he went with what Jungkook had said, Taehyung quickly shifted back just a bit as he started to unbuckle his boyfriends pants.

which showed the Jungkooks' hard cock in print, Taehyung licked his lips hungrily as he got off to take off his pants, his boxers coming off with it, in one swift motion.

"So, you do like the thought of people watching you, what a slut," Jungkook stated as he groped Taehyungs' ass making Taehyung moan as he lifted himself up weakly Jungkooks' cock already wet from the precum that was oozing out from his slit.

"I'm not prepping you baby," Jungkook stated as he grabs Taehyungs' waist sitting him down on Jungkooks cock all in one go, Taehyung gasped as he started to lift himself up and down starting off slow and then fast.

Jungkook gripped Taehyungs' waist as he saw his princess in front of him as he bounced up and down on his cock, Jungkook was hitting Taehyungs' prostate with every thrust.

"S-so tight for me, look at you taking my cock so well," Jungkook smacked the older ass, Taehyung whimpered in pleasure nodding his head. "Who do you belong to? Huh? Who's fucking your tight pink hole?" Jungkook said as he noticed Taehyung slow down as he was getting tired.

"I-I'm your slut daddy! You-re fucking me!" Taehyung screamed out as he gripped Jungkooks' shoulders as Jungkook started to fuck Taehyung senseless.

Jungkook looked down as he saw white liquid coming from Taehyung's hole, "Look at you, you squirted everywhere princess." Taehyung moaned out as he felt himself about to come by what everything was happening.

"I'm so close daddy, I'm going to come!" Taehyung said as he squeezed his eyes shut, clenching around Jungkooks' cock, which made Jungkook come inside him first.

As Taehyung came also following very soon, Taehyung tried to get his breathing back on track as he stared at Jungkook, kissing him on the lips, Jungkook pulled out as all the semen dripped out. Taehyung shuttered at the sudden air that hit him.

Jungkook bent down as he grabbed Taehyung's clothes as he set Taehyung on the bench as he slides his pants up his own legs, following and doing the same with Taehyung. He smiled as he picked up Taehyung as they made their way back into the house.

Where the maid's had flustered looks on their faces, Jungkook smiles at them as he makes his way to their room as he set's Taehyung down on the bed, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, Taehyung groaned as he tried to move around, "Jungkook! I can't walk!"

----

| ѕlιgнтly edιтed. |

"You want me in your bed, cause I've been in your head."