seven.

Mafia Baby

| ι don'т wanna

ѕleep caυѕe ιт'ѕ

lιĸe ι can'т вreaтнe |

C h a p t e r; S e v e n

"I don't care Jungkook! You're not going damn it!" Taehyung yelled through the phone at his boyfriend who was trying to go on a mission. "Taehyung, I am not asking you, I am going. I need to go, I don't know why you're acting like this," Jungkook exclaimed,

"And we talked about this for two whole days!" Jungkook exclaimed annoyed with how his lover was acting. "Jungkook I said no! Why won't you listen to me!?" Taehyungs voice cracked making Jungkook groan.

"Taehyung this mission will only last a week! I won't even be involved, I'll just be guiding the boys and that's all!" Jungkook yelled back out of habit. "No! If you go then–then I'll go with one of my friend's to live with them for the time being!"

"You never want to listen to me Jungkook! Jesus! I just want you to be safe! Why can't you understand that!?" "Taehyung so helps me, god, if you leave that house when I'm gone, I'll kill your friends," Jungkook stated as his voice got deeper sending shivers down his back.

Taehyung scoffed at the remark. "You wouldn't – "before Taehyung could even finish his sentence an angry Jungkook came bursting through the doors. Taehyung through his phone onto the bed putting his hands behind his back as he watched Jungkook get closer by the second.

"You were talking so much through the phone, what is it you were going on about?" Taehyung laughed. "Why don't you ever listen to me!?" "Taehyung whether you want me to or not, I have to go on it!"

"No, you don't damn it! Jesus, it's like you don't even care about the way I feel about this! You don't even take into consideration – "Jungkook chuckled shaking his head back and forth. "You knew what would happen if we got together Taehyung!" Jungkook snapped back wide-eyed at the blonde male in front of him.

"You knew that if we got together, that me leaving on missions is something you have to get used to! I am fucking mafia leader for fuck's sake!" Taehyung whimpered, Jungkook never yelled at the blonde, ever.

"Well–Well," Taehyung looked around trying to think of something to say. "I'll leave then! If you go on that mission like I said–" Jungkook shut the older male up by pushing up against the wall making him groan. "Shut your fucking mouth, you are not leaving!

You are going to stay here with Jimin and that's final! Do you understand?" Jungkook stated his grip on Taehyung tightened, making Taehyung whimper as he tilted his head to the side. "I said, do you understand Taehyung!?"

"Y-es! Yes, Jungkook I understand..." Jungkook kissed the blondes cheek, smiling as he walked over to the bed. He pulled out his suitcase, placing it on the bed, walking to his closet to fill the suitcase up with just a couple pieces of clothing. Taehyung watched from his spot that Jungkook had left him in. His eyes filling up with tears.

Taehyung shakes his head as a result of making the tears fall down his face. "I'm leaving whether you like it or not," Taehyung mumbled walking out of the room slamming the door behind him. "Boy's you know what to do," Jungkook said into the earpiece.

"S-Stop! Let me down you mean people!" Taehyung yelled at the men hitting their backs as hard as he could. Taehyung stopped struggling when they placed Taehyung down once they enter the room. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Baby, meet your bodyguards they'll be here taking care of you and Jimin." Taehyung scoffed turning his head around to meet his eyes with the younger male. "Are you serious Jungkook!?" "Don't worry, you can bring friends over my love, I just don't want you to leave the house... or at least don't leave without them... okay?"

Taehyung looked over at the bodyguards, smiling slightly at them. He turns around fully, walking up to them just to get a closer look. Taehyung stops walking around them as he steps closer to them pointing at them.

"What's your names?" the blonde haired male asks tilting his head. "I'm Baekhyun, you knew that Taehyung," "And I'm Bogum!" Taehyung smiled widely, he knew he had nothing to be nervous about if Jungkook trusted them, and then so should he.

"Baekhyun, why did you take up on this offer?" Taehyung questioned, turning around to face the male again. "Can't I hang out with my best friend?" the male questioned with an eyebrow raised making Taehyung giggle.

"I have to go now my love, I love you so much, please don't give these two any trouble." Jungkook pleaded to kiss his boyfriends face a million times. "O-kay ko-ookie!" Jungkook stopped kissing him when Taehyung puffed his cheeks out.

"Call me when you get to the airport and then call me when you land! Because if you don't, I swear, I'll go over there and choke you out." Taehyung threated making Jungkook chuckle. "I mean it," Taehyung said with a deep voice making Jungkook gulp.

Taehyung and the guards all walked Jungkook out to the front door where Jimin and Yoongi currently were waiting. Taehyung eyes began to water when he realized his boyfriend was really going to leave for a whole week. Jungkook kissed his boyfriend one more time, it was long and passionate.

"I love you Taehyung." "I love you kookie..." Jungkook got into the car with Yoongi as Jungkook sent a flying kiss to Taehyung. Soon they drove away leaving a crying Jimin behind with him, which soon made Taehyung start crying as well. "I want Jungkook!" "I want Yoongi!" they exclaimed.

The guards nor any of the workers knew what to do with kind of things, making them all panic as they ran around the house trying to cheer the two males up. Though soon one of the guards spoke up making Jimin stop crying leaving a sniffing Taehyung who was wiping his tears away. "H-How about the mall?" Bogum suggested confused on if he should've said anything.

"The mall!" Taehyung and Jimin both screamed as they raced to get their things. "Really the mall!? Do they even have any money!?" Baekhyun whisper-yelled hitting his friend's shoulder. "Hey Jiminie, did Yoongi Hyung leave you any money?"

"Jungkook left me his gold card," Taehyung said confused if he should use it. "Yeah he left me his card, let's take it just in case we want something. I just want to go window shopping, to be honest." Jimin stated walking to the door with Taehyung leaving a shocked Baekhyun and Bogum behind. "Guys? Come on!"

..

oof I miss my ex bahaha