twenty-two.

Mafia Baby.

| ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴋɪʟʟ

ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ

ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡ

ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ. |

C h a p t e r; T w e n t y – T w o.

"N-No! You have to kill me!" Doyoung yelled, grabbing Jungkooks' hand where he held the gun, pressing to his forehead with tears streaming down his face. "Kill me! Kill me Jungkook!" he yelled, his face turning red from anger and the screaming he was doing.

Taehyung turned away, facing the other way not wanting to look into the eyes on of the male who also brought him happiness at one point. Taehyung gripped tightly on to Jungkooks' arm, with every scream and cry of pain he would grip it tighter.

"I said, no!" Jungkook screamed, pulling his hand away from Doyoung harshly, watching the male fall on his back. "What part did you not understand Doyoung!? We're keeping you alive," "J-Jinnie, oh god." Namjoon said, watching his husband throw a coughing fit.

"Seokjin!" Jungkook yelled, running to his Hyung who was still coughing, not moving his body. "H-Hurt's," he mumbled, moving his head around on the floor slowly opening his eyes. "N-Namjoonie, is that you?" Seokjin questioned.

Taehyung stood there in front of Doyoung, watching the others surround Seokjin while he stayed and watched the older male cry his heart out. "D-Doyoung..." the blonde mumbled, crouching down again to his level where he only stared at the male.

"Why did you do what you did?" he asked, his brown doe eyes staring right into Doyoungs' ocean blue ones. "I did it for her..." he whispered, gripping his pants tightly, anger taking over him. "I did it all for her! All because I wanted to protect her, everything was just for her." He stated, getting the attention of Jungkook.

"Why?" Taehyung asked again all while touching Doyoung face softly. "I-I don't know... something about her brought me in and, it hurt. It hurt seeing her so quiet around me, almost as if she was scared, so I did what she wanted..."

"You let her manipulate you into doing what she desired you to do, that's why," Jungkook said, eyes still on Namjoon who was currently trying to get Seokjin to stand up, holding tightly on to his waist. "I told you from the start, and now look at you, crying and wanting to die over her, you deserve more." Jungkook calmly said.

"Kookie, we need to help him, there's clearly more to the story from what he's saying," Taehyung stated, holding on to Doyoungs' hand tightly, walking over to Jungkook who scoffed. "You still want to help him? After he hurt you Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned, shaking his head.

"I'm not saying that what he did was right because it wasn't – but still Jungkook, he knows something, Marissa clearly wanted him to do something before you killed her she yelled for Doyoung to tell you something," Taehyung stated again, furrowing his eyebrows.

The couple stared at each other for what seemed like forever, which soon ended with Taehyung darting his eyesight away and turning to the double doors that were wide open where Mr. Won was sitting soundly, watching everything unfold.

"Let's go home – Doyoung, we can talk when we all arrive back in the home, okay?" Jungkook said, while Namjoon and Seokjin walked out in front of the room, the eldest limped all while Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand in hand out the door with Doyoung in the middle of the two couples.

"I missed you," Jungkook said, all while looking ahead of them, his grip tightening every so often. "W-Why did you take so long?" Taehyung questioned, putting his head on Jungkooks' shoulder. "I had to plan out what to do Tae baby. I–I want to learn to be more un reckless..." Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his neck.

Taehyung looked up at the younger male with wide eyes, a small blush on his face. "Really Kookie!? I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung exclaimed, jumping on Jungkook while he wrapped his arms around the younger males neck, the raven-haired male held him up by the back of his thighs.

"You know, baby, it's been a while since we've been in this position," Jungkook smirked, kissing Taehyungs' neck. The older males face turned beat red, slapping the younger on his back. "Kookie! Y-Your dad is right there!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Seokjinnie... are you feeling okay?" Taehyung questioned, arms still wrapped around the youngers' body. "I-I should be fine, though this c-cut does hurt like hell," Seokjin said, wincing whenever he made to much movement.

"How much longer till' we're home?" both blondes asked at the time, Taehyung yawning touching his face and feeling the dry blood. "K-Kookie... 'm have blood on my face..." the older whispered, whining at the feeling the blood.

"Just wait until we get home, Jimin wants to see you, baby, I promise baby, and we'll be home. We'll be home soon Seokjin." Jungkook said, still carrying Taehyung in his arms kissing the older all over the face, the older letting out giggles.

.....

Taehyung jumped out of Jungkooks' arms, running towards the door, pushing it open. "We're free!" He yelled, earning a scream coming from the kitchen "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, running to hug the male. "T-To hard, 'm still sore..." Taehyung breathed out.

"W-Where is Seokjinnie... and Namjoon!?" Jimin questioned, looking around Taehyung watching the door open again where a happy Jungkook and a lifeless Doyoung walked through the doors. "W-Whoa, I-Isn't that Doyoung!?" Jimin questioned, backing away, pulling Taehyung with him.

"Yeah... it's a long story Jimin – " "Oh my god! Was he the one who hurt Taehyung – listen here, mister! I'll have you know that – " Taehyung put his hand over Jimins' mouth, getting him to only mumble curse words at the older while Taehyung sent Doyoung a sorry look.

"We dropped our Hyungs at the hospital... we're going to see them tomorrow so please, and as for Doyoung, he wasn't really the one who hurt Seokjin and me... but he plays a huge part so we kept him alive..." Taehyung mumbled uncovering the pink haired males mouth.

"What!?" "Jimin please – I'm tired, and I'm covered in blood and I want to cry so if you please excuse me, Jungkook and I have many things to talk about," Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkooks' hand who only stared at the older with confused eyes as to why he wanted to talk.

"Doyoung, follow us, we'll lead you to the room you'll be staying in," Jungkook said, walking up the broken steps with Taehyung and his father following behind him. "You'll be staying in the room two doors down from us, and no funny things Doyoung." Jungkook threated.

"O-Okay... goodnight Taehyung, Jungkook." The male said, walking into the room shutting the door behind him. Taehyung and Jungkook walked back to their room, where Taehyung went to the restroom, turning the bathroom sink on to wash the blood off.

Taehyung let the water fill to the brim, watching it overfull and start pouring onto the floor, And that – is when Taehyung broke down into tears, staring into the mirror his face turning a light shade of red. "T-Taehyung, what's with the – oh baby..." Jungkook said in a quiet voice.

Walking over to his boyfriend who had the dry blood now running down his cheeks, turning the water off and pulling him in for a hug where he let the older male cry to his heart's content. "I-I was – I was so scared without you Jungkookie, I couldn't – I couldn't do it."

.....

Someone asked me if the story was ending since the way it was heading, i'm going to debunk that and say that no, the story is FAR from ending < 3 also, thank you for the love and support you all give me daily. c :

ALSO, i tried writing this while in little space and i actually cried because it was so overwhelming to me LMAO I WAS SO EMBARRASSED MY FRIEND HAD TO CALL ME AND GET ME OUT, OF MY HEADSPACE, I FELT SO EMBARRASSED.