eight.

Mafia Baby

| don'т мaĸe мe

мaĸe yoυ ғall

ιn love. |

C h a p t e r; E i g h t

"In the end it's him and I! Him and I!" three out of the four males screamed out while singing to G-Eazy. Baekhyun was currently driving to the mall where Bogum had suggested earlier to get the boys to stop thinking of their boyfriends.

"He's out his head!" Bogum yelled. "I'm out my mind!" Jimin also yelled out clutching his shirt. "We got that love, the crazy kind!" Taehyung yelled while a tear slipped past his eye. "I am his, and he is mine, in the end, it's him and I!"

All three males finally screamed out together in sync. "Jesus guys please stop yelling!" Baekhyun exclaimed eyes still on the road still making his way to the mall. Everyone broke out into a fit of laughter at the end of the song once Baekhyun turned the music down slowly.

"Hey, do you guys have boyfriends?" Jimin asked popping his head through the two bodyguards. Both males shook their heads no while blushing but the two younger males knew they did so they just stopped asking any more questions.

"Alrighty! Here we are!" Bogum said happily stepping out of the car with his hands in the air. "I can't believe you guys are still our bodyguards," Jimin stated shaking his head. Taehyung and Jimin walked behind the older men looking around seeing what stores looked cool to them. 

Taehyung stopped in front of one shop pulling on Baekhyun's sleeve. "This one," Taehyung said pointing to the shop making all males stop. "How about we split up? Bogum you go with Jimin and I'll stay with Taehyung."

Make sure to have it on at all times." Bogum nodded his head as he takes Jimin with him to another shop. "Okay, come on." Both males walk into the shop, Baekhyun close behind the blond-haired male watching his every move so he doesn't get hurt or lost. 

Taehyung picked up pieces of clothing seeing which ones he liked and ones he didn't. Taehyung looked over at the entrance of the shop where they first were, he watched a red-haired man stare at him with his hands in his pockets, hoodie up.

Baekhyun noticed Taehyung stopped looking around as he stared at the door. "Taehyung? You okay?" Taehyung made eye contact with his guard, he broke out into a cold sweat for some odd reason. 

Something didn't feel right being here but he didn't want to say anything to not worry Baekhyun. "Huh? Y-Yeah, everything's good." Taehyung said nodding his head looking around the store. It was the first time he got stares like this in public, it happened all the time when he went out with Jungkook. 

But none of them ever felt like this, as if they knew everything about what you were going to do at that very moment. It felt like knives were being thrown at the back of your skull, like if they were silently judging your life.

Pulling Baekhyun out by his arm. "Taehyung you didn't even get anything from the sto–" "I-I don't want anything, I want to go with Jimin and Bogum now," Taehyung said walking fast, he could feel the staring getting heavier by the second.

Making him want to collapse at that very moment. Taehyung turned around trying to see if that same guy was still standing there only to not see him there at all. "Taehyung watch out–" Taehyung fell back landing on Baekhyuns chest.

The blond looked up to see the same red-haired male right in front of him. "Sorry," Taehyung said running away from the whole thing. "Bogum, Taehyung's running away, he's going by Van's store."