fifteen.

Mafia Baby

| ít sínks íntσ

чσur hєαd hσw

ít hurts вut

ít's nσt lσvє. |

C h a p t e r; F i f t e e n.

"Jungkook you fucking idiot!" Seokjin yelled once he saw the raven-haired male walk out of the now crumbling hospital. The oldest male out of all of them was fuming with anger towards the youngest. How could he put himself in a problem like this without calling for backup?

It was always known that Jungkook was very stubborn, hence why he never listened to anyone when it came down to things that could turn out like this. Seokjin wasn't the one to usually curse, only when he was very upset, this took Jungkook off guard once he steps out.

"How could you do that!? Your father trusted me to protect you and keep you from doing stupid things like this!" the blonde haired male yelled out, throwing his hands in the air. Seokjin would never have to yell at any of the boys like this, ever. But this time, he was beyond pissed off.

Namjoon held on tightly to his boyfriends' waist, trying to keep him in his spot and not let him go so he could smack the youngest in the back of the head. "Stop Jinnie," Namjoon warned, tightening his grip on the eldest, to which made him shut up and hang his head low.

Jimin, on the other hand, wasn't having any of this, scoffing he walks up to the younger, face to face. "You think what you did was alright? Well, it wasn't Jungkook! You have a boy waiting for you at home worried that you could be dead for what you did!"

Jimin was a crying mess, he hated things like this so much. He hated the way that sometimes his friends would put themselves in danger for them. He hated how Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook would risk their lives just for him, Taehyung and Seokjin. He hated it, they all hated it.

"Where's Taehyung? Who's with him?!" Jungkook asked in a panicked tone, looking among all their friends who stood there with nothing to say. "He's with Hoseok and Yoongi," Jimin said through gritted teeth, glaring at Jungkook through his eyelashes.

"Also, regardless of what I do Jimin Hyung and Seokjin Hyung, it's my decision for what I want to do and it's also Namjoons', Yoongi and Hoseoks' decision." Jungkook coldly stated, eyes staring at the eldest who was turning red by the second from anger.

Jimin bit his tongue from saying anything that could possibly get him in trouble by Yoongi and Hoseok when they got home. "Oh yeah!? You and your Hyungs make the decisions!?" Seokjin yelled, starting his sentence.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, walking past Jimin so he could get to the medical kit that the members had brought. "Then I'm making the decision leaving, and I'm taking Jimin with me." Seokjin pulled out of Namjoons hold, pushing him away.

Jungkook turned to the direction of his Hyung, with his eyes wide, he couldn't believe what he had just heard the eldest say. "What did you say?" Namjoon questioned, his voice getting deeper than usual. Seokjin has never been so upset that he would say something like that.

The eldest walked over to Jimin, grabbing his wrist lightly not wanting to hurt him. "You heard me, and I'll be taking Taehyung with me as well Jungkook. Your father told me to protect you and his little baby Taehyung," Jungkook shook his head walking to the eldest.

"You will not be taking my Taehyung with you Seokjin." "Since you don't want me to protect you, I have no other case than to take Taehyung and protect him like your father asked!" Seokjin yelled, making the Mafia boss shut his mouth.

Everyone knew what Seokjin said was true before Jungkooks' father left he had asked the eldest to protect him and his only son. It wasn't because the eldest was making a rash decision of wanting to move so he wouldn't be watched twenty-four seven.

"Get in the car, we're leaving." Jungkook coldly said, glaring at his two Hyungs. "J-Jungkook, you're still hurt–" "Shut up!" Jungkook shouted, taking everyone back from the sudden shout. Namjoon shook his head, walking over to Seokjin.

"Let's go Seokjin, we have to go check on Taehyung, please." The purple haired male begged his boyfriend, pulling on his wrist. Jungkook was already in the front seat, of where Namjoon rode waiting for everyone to just hurry up.

"He wouldn't take Taehyung away from me... would he?" the younger mumbled, suddenly feeling empty inside. He knew that what he did was reckless, there was no doubting that at all. Yes, he knew he could've died right then and there.

He knew that if he did die during the mission, the last memory that Taehyung would've remembered would've been of Jungkooks' panicked face when he had to give Taehyung to Yoongi just so he could be safe in the base home.

And the last thing that Jungkook would've remembered was the way his beautiful, small boyfriend kicked and thrashed around with tears in his eyes while repeating. "Yoongi Hyung! Let me go!" that would've been the last thing he remembered.

Jungkook had so many things flashing his mind, all the small the little things that he couldn't stop unthinking about. He was wrong, Seokjin was right and so was Jimin. "Jesus Jungkook, stop being so dumb and just listen for once." He whispered, sighing soon after.

Jungkook quickly got out of the car, he had to apologize about this whole thing, and he had to do it now before his pride got the best of him. "Seokjin–" Jungkook said, watching the couple in front of him. "Let me go Namjoon!" "No Seokjin, you're going home with us."

As Namjoon carried his boyfriend over his shoulder the youngest stopped him from walking. "Hyung..." "What is it Jungkook?" Seokjin softly asked, still dangling off of Namjoon. "I'm sorry, I should've listened to you, what I did was reckless and stupid. Please forgive me."

"There's no excuse for what I did today, I just wanted everyone to be safe and not get Taehyung hurt at all. Please Hyung's, can you both forgive me?" Jungkook whispered, looking at his Hyung with wide eyes. Jimin smiled, running to hug Jungkook. "I forgive you Jungkook!"

Namjoon put his boyfriend down on the floor so he could stand. "Of course, I forgive you, my sweet boy, you realized your mistake and apologized." Seokjin soon after hugged the younger male once Jimin finally lets go of him. "Now hurry, we have to go see your cute little boyfriend!"

....

I listened to Blue Side on a 1-hour loop this whole chapter lololol. Also, sorry for the boring chapter))))): I feel like this book is uninteresting tbh.