fourteen.

Mafia Baby

| thє slíєncє ís

sσ lσud |

C h a p t e r; F o u r t e e n

"You know Lisa, for someone who didn't want this lifestyle, you sure do know how to make a mess." Jungkook stated, looking around the hallway that they were currently standing in.

Lisa scoffed, shrugging her shoulders at the comment that the younger had just said to her. "I had to do what I needed to, just like everyone else does." She says with no emotion.

The raven-haired male snickered, rolling his eyes, a bored expression on his face. "Is that why you killed your sister? To take over that shitty gang of yours?" Jungkook played into the game Lisa was currently trying to play.

"We don't talk about her no more in our family Jungkook, I suggest you don't either." She threatened at the male who only chuckled.

"Or what Lisa? You're going to kill me too?" Lisa blinked fast before running towards Jungkook who only laughed at her attempt.

Lisa pulled the gun out, aiming it at Jungkooks' head trying to shoot. Jungkook reacted fast, kicking Lisa with the side of his foot when she was about to pull the trigger.

"Don't act up now Lisa, what you did to your sister will forever be something talked about in the gang world," Jungkook said, pulling the brown haired female by her hair.

"I'll fucking kill you if you don't shut that mouth." "But why? You couldn't even aim the gun at my head correctly and yet, you're still trying to threaten me?" The younger male teased.

He aimed the gun at the brown-haired girl. "You're lucky I haven't blown your brains out." Lisa said as she sneered, spitting at Jungkooks face.

Jungkook sighed heavily, using his sleeve to wipe the spit away from his face. He let go of Lisa's hair, making her face hit the floor as he uses his shoe to push her cheek to the floor harshly.

The older female groaned in pain, trying to use her hands to push her back up. "No wonder he didn't want you." "I said shut up!" she yelled, spit coming out of her mouth.

"Is that why you're the new leader of your gang? Because you killed your sister and him?" Jungkook asked, acting clueless as he took his foot off her head and brought her to stand up by pulling her hair up with a hard grip.

Lisa scrambled and kicked the younger male in the stomach as hard that she could to try and get him to let go. "You know Lisa, I could let you go right now, alive..." "Then let me go!" She yelled as she kicked Jungkook arm making him let go, and Lisa fall.

The older female made a run for it, running straight down the hall but not forgetting to pick her gun up from the floor. Jungkook sighed once again, shaking his head. "We could've made this easy Lisa!" He yelled out, watching her run. "But, looks like you really do have to die now."

The panting of Lisa was all that could be heard, running as fast that she could into a tiny room where she was hiding a tiny bomb that she was going to throw once she had the chance. "Do it, now." She said into the micro earpiece, breathing heavily. "On it Lisa."

Jungkook had seen where the older female had gone and what she had planned when she had run off. There was no way that Lisa didn't have something else planned after being caught and if she didn't then she really was not ready for any of this. Out of the corner of his eye, Jungkook sees a tiny rubber ball roll by.

"Bombs." The raven-haired male muttered, looking at the broken doors and walls that were catching fire. Jungkook ran in the direction that the balls were coming from, being as fast that he was before trying to find the correct room.