six.

Mafia Baby

| ι тrιed coυnтιng

ѕнeep, вυт тнere'ѕ

one ι alwayѕ мιѕѕ. |

C h a p t e r; S i x

Taehyung laid in bed with a blanket over his body, he had been in that position for now three whole days after the incident with Lizbeth, his mind replaying it over and over again, with no stop.

Taehyung only got up whenever he had to use the restroom, Jungkook was worried sick about his boyfriend. Because whenever he tried to talk to Taehyung, he only got one worded answers.

He didn't get any overhyped answers that the blond would usually give. Jungkook had only thought that Taehyung was in one of those moods where he didn't want to talk to anyone but it was far from that.

Taehyung felt horrible for what had happened with Lizbeth, he didn't know if she had a family. If she had any kids to take care of at home who are waiting for her. He had no idea if she had someone who loved her.

Yes, she did do many things to Jungkook but was it really worth it for them to kill her the way they did? Couldn't they had just fired her, or something else?

Did it really have to come to this? Whenever Taehyung got up from the bed to use the restroom he can still see all the blood that was splattered everywhere on the street.

He would throw up anything that he had left inside of him, and for what? Lizbeth was gone. She was dead, and he couldn't take back what he did to her, he never could take back what he did.

He was in the moment and he felt the rush when Jungkook was having sex with him right in front of her. It was going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

he never wanted to cause another person pain like they did to him, but that's exactly what he did. He broke his own promise and he didn't know how to cope with it or who to turn to.

Taehyung would still remember the way he felt when they drove home that day. The guiltiness he felt in the pit of his stomach as he sat in his seat still.

He wanted to throw up so badly and he could feel it in the back of his throat as tried his best to swallow it down, not wanting to make a mess in his boyfriend's car.

It just kills Taehyung that he didn't know if Lizbeth had someone at home waiting for her only for them to find out that she had been shot in the head one day after getting off work.

Taehyung tossed and turned in the bed as Jungkook walked in sighing at the older male. "Taehyung." The raven-haired male said walking closer to the male on the bed.

Taehyung didn't answer as he only laid there quietly waiting for Jungkook to leave the room again. "Taehyung, please look at me," Jungkook said, his voice slightly cracking due to the fact that he hated and couldn't stand seeing his lover this way.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and turned back around to face Jungkook, as he looked at his boyfriend he could see the eye bags starting to form from lack of sleep.

Jungkooks hair looked greasy from not showering, just overall he looked horrible, even worse than Taehyung to be fair. "Princess, please tell me what's wrong. I'll – I'll do anything to fix it." Jungkook pleaded out trying to get an answer.

Taehyung brought his boyfriend into a tight huh catching the younger off guard at the sudden action. "Kookie, it's not you, you didn't do anything. I – I just feel bad..." Jungkook shot up wide-eyed looking at Taehyung.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Jungkook exclaimed waiting for an answer. "Because, after we hurt Lizbeth, I couldn't think about it anymore... Jungkook what if she had a family?" Taehyung whispered out, his eyes getting glossy from the tears.

Jungkook sighed, he knew where this was going and he was worried about having to tell Taehyung this. "She... she did have a family, but Taehyung, her daughter alone doesn't want to see her ever again since she cheated on her husband."

Taehyung began sobbing again, he was right. She had a family and even so, it didn't matter if the daughter didn't want to see her again. He broke a family even more now, and he couldn't do a damn thing.

"Taehyung baby, don't cry love. Everything will get better." Jungkook said caressing the blond's cheek, as he peppers kisses all over his face. "Kookie... I feel bad, what if she wanted to fix her problems?"

Jungkook where he was coming from, Taehyung had never hurt anyone before, and even though he didn't kill her, he still did stab her in the thigh and gag her.

Which made him feel ten times worse. "I tried to be strong for you since you're so strong kookie, but-but I can't hold it in anymore." Jungkook pulled away from the older male staring at him.

He grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks together. "Don't you ever try to be strong for me Taehyung, you are human too. You can feel emotions," Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing.

"I don't want you to think that just because I don't show any, that you have to be just like me. I want you to cry, scream, yell whenever you want to okay?" The blonde gasped quietly.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak about to protest. "I know that what you did may have been the end of the world to you, and I never, and I mean never will make you do this ever again. I don't want you to ever beat yourself over this again."

Taehyung smiled through the tears that fell from his eyes, he was happy that Jungkook wasn't yelling at him to shut up for crying so damn much.

After all, he is the man who saved him from almost being killed back when they went to school together. He owed Jungkook the world and he will give him that when the time is right, but for now he wants to be as perfect –

"And I know, I always see you looking at models, but let me tell you this Taehyung, you are perfect and you deserve the word, my love, you are beautiful, everything is perfect about you, the way you talk, your hair,"

"Your face, your body, your lips, your eyes – fuck everything about you is perfect, and I love you so much Taehyung." Jungkook brought Taehyungs' lips into a passionate kiss holding onto each other's faces to deepen the kiss.

Taehyung pulled away breathing heavy as he puts his forehead against Jungkooks, his eyes watering slightly. Jungkook brings the pad of his thumb to wipe the tear that rolled down his face. "I love you so much Jungkook.

"I don't know how I'll ever repay you for the things you do for me." Taehyung cried out, kissing Jungkook again. "How to repay me baby?" Jungkook asked, confusion laced in his deep but soft voice.

"You're repaying me by supporting and staying with me princess," Jungkook said into the kiss, breaking it. So they sat there, holding each other, telling each other sweet nothings' as they held on tightly to each other. "I love you."

..

Wow, I'm a soft mess rn, anyways... the chapter to Your's will be up later tonight around 2 – 3 am? Since I'm going to watch The Last House On The Left, I watched it back when I was a little kid and I was the one who picked the movie out when Blockbuster was alive so I wanna know what the fuck I was thinking LMFAO