seventeen.

Mafia Baby.

| ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ

ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. |

C h a p t e r; S e v e n t e e n.

The whole night for Jimin and Seokjin consisted on trying to get Taehyung to stop crying over what Jungkook had said to earlier. "I should've been happy that Jungkook came home Hyungs! W-Why wasn't I happy?" Taehyung questioned, biting his upper lip.

Seokjin sighed, it was already three in the morning and Jimin was falling asleep, barely being able to keep his eyes open any longer. "Taehyungie, let's talk about this in the morning, please baby, try to get some sleep." Seokjin yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"I know... let's just sleep, can we talk about this when we wake up Hyung?" "Of course doll, anything for you." The eldest said, placing a kiss on Taehyungs' forehead. Seokjin arranged Jimin by pushing him to the left side of the bed so Taehyung could sleep in the middle.

"Goodnight hyungs," only mumbled 'goodnight's' could be heard from both older males before they drifted off to sleep, leaving the blonde alone with his thoughts while he looked up at the blue paint that Seokjin painted his ceiling with.

I'm thirsty, Taehyung thought, licking his lips and looking to see if they were fully asleep before making his way to the kitchen. Rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists he walked down the stairs, though he missed the feeling of having Jungkooks' body heat cuddling him.

Stopping in front of the younger males' door, it was open with only a crack to see through. The blonde bit his bottom lip, picking his arm up to open the door and fall asleep next to the raven-haired male, only for him to pull it back and shake his head.

He walks past it completely, getting a pained feeling in his stomach. "Let him sleep," Taehyung whispered to himself, walking into the kitchen, flicking the lights on. The male walks over to the cabinets, pulling out a tall glass. "Stupid headache," he muttered under his breath.

Walking over to the fridge to let the water pour into the glass cup, stopping halfway when he hears something from the dining room fall and hearing footsteps gets quiet and stop. "Fuck no," Taehyung whispers, putting the glass cup on the island.

Of course, it would be known that the male was scared for his life after hearing those things happen. For one, he knew everyone was sleep, he also knew that Namjoon was sleeping in the guest room that was also upstairs, leaving Taehyung the only one downstairs.

"Should I make a run for it, or just - " Taehyung quietly gasp hearing more glass break. "I need to wake them up... b-but they all fell asleep - " "I think there's someone in the other room." Taehyung ran into the closet that held all the food, covering his mouth.

What the hell do I do!? Why did I even run into the closet in the first place, god what an idiot I am, I could've - "We're here for the two blondes right?" a deep voice whispered to what Taehyung thought was another male. "This water's still cold and full... someone's in here."

Taehyung went wide-eyed when he heard them mention two blondes, the only ones were Seokjin and Taehyung, the only two blondes in that house. "I just got a call saying that they got one of them." The blonde gasped, covering his mouth tightly.

"We have to be quick, this guy isn't no joke, and they said they're in the same room." Taehyung had tears filling his eyes, shutting them tightly, trying to keep his breathing on track, and just quieting listening to the men in the room.