twelve.

Mafia Baby

| ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,

ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ. |

C h a p t e r; T w e l v e

"How long will he have that cast on for again?" Jungkook questioned looking at his beautiful boyfriend who was currently sleeping on the hospital bed while limply holding onto Jungkooks' fingers.

"A month, but he isn't allowed to pick anything up on that arm since it could hurt it even more and stop it from healing." The doctor spoke while signing papers, marking the blank checkboxes with his red pen.

"The poor boy must be hanging out with troublemakers if he got this hurt, he needs new friends." The older male sighed walking out of the room, leaving Jungkook behind.

Guilt washing all over his body for what had happened to Taehyung. "If only I didn't leave." Jungkook cursed under his breath, he didn't want any of this to happen to Taehyung but he couldn't control anything.

Jungkook let go of his boyfriend's hand letting it hit softly against the railing of the bed, getting up from the chair that wasn't so comfy. He didn't want Taehyung to get hurt again.

But it was no doubt that the older was so hard-headed, there wasn't anything the younger male could do. Taehyung simply wouldn't listen and even after this the older male probably still wasn't going to.

"What the hell am I going to do?" Jungkook said under his breath looking over at his boyfriend who was stirring in his sleep while smacking his lips together slightly. Jungkook sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He walked out of the room to call Namjoon who hadn't returned since seeing Taehyung. Jungkook could sense that something was off in the hospital but he couldn't make out what it was, looking around only to see nurses and doctors talking or helping a patient.

"Hello?" the voice on the other line usually sounded so sweet and soft, but this time it was harsh and broken. "Jin Hyung... why haven't you guys came back yet?" Jungkook questioned feeling slightly worried for the couple on the other line.

"Kookie, we - we were going to, but we can't see Taehyung like that anymore, it - it hurt's too much," Jin said breaking down into sobs again over the phone. Jungkook on the other line bit his lip trying to think of something to say, he was hurt hearing this Hyung like this.

"Jinnie Hyung, Taehyung misses you so much. Please come when you're ready, we both love you and Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook wasn't usually the soft type of guy but when it came to his friends, and his boyfriend Taehyung he was like a marshmallow for them.

"I'll try going by tonight... thank - thank you Jungkookie, I'll try to get Namjoon to come as well. I love you too." Jin ended the call while Jungkook smiled happily to himself, he was happy that Taehyung had friends who actually cared for him.

Jungkook turned back around to walk to the room, placing his phone back into his pocket. He hums to himself while looking around the hospital but still, something feels so off and it doesn't feel right. I have to get him out of here.

Jungkook ran into the white room only to see his boyfriend eating vanilla pudding with a big goofy smile on his face. "Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed putting his spoon back in his pudding placing it between his thighs.

Jungkook flashed the blonde a smile walking up to him and placing a kiss on his lips, some of the pudding getting onto his own lips. "Where did you go? I woke up, and poof, you're not there!"

Taehyung tilted his head to the side while having his arms crossed across his chest, furrowing his eyebrows at the younger who only chuckled and sat in the chair he was in before. "I went to talk with Jin Hyung baby."

Taehyung perked up upon hearing Jin's name, eyes gleaming with hope, his bodying shining with excitement. "Really!? Where is he?!" he asked looking around the room trying to find the pink haired male but he was nowhere in sight.

"No baby, I mean on the phone. I talked on the phone with him." Jungkook said trying to make the older understand him a bit more. "O-Oh... I just thought..." the raven-haired slightly frown seeing his boyfriend so sad.

"But! They said they'll be here tonight!" Jungkook said showing the thumbs up to the older male who nodded his head very fast, dancing around in his spot. "Taehyung, don't move too much, you'll hurt yourself." Jungkook scolded making Taehyung pout and cross his arms, turning his head to face the opposite way that his boyfriend was sitting in.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung turnaround and look at the younger once again like before. "I don't like hospital's Jungkookie, they're scary... why do you have to go home at night?" Taehyung asked he was very confused.

Ever since they got to the hospital Jungkook had been leaving every night when he thought the older was fast asleep. "Why do you leave kookie?" Taehyung asked again playing with the white, clean bed sheets that were covering his lower half.

"Don't worry baby, I just go out to grab things from home, like my clothes," Jungkook said reassuring his teary-eyed boyfriend who only nodded and blushed looking around the room, only to turn back and face him once again.

"Sorry for being over dramatic Kookie, I just get scared sometimes at night - and I don't like to be alone..." Taehyung trailed off while looking at his younger boyfriend with innocent brown eyes. "I won't leave if you don't want me too, ever." "You've said that before kookie... you never break it."

"Of course, I would never break it beautiful." the younger male stated, caressing the older males red cheek. "Jungkookie," the blonde said, trying to pull the sheets off his body. "Hm? What's up?" "I want some more pudding... but get the vanilla! Pretty please?"

The older male batted his eyelashes cutely at his boyfriend who only chuckled, nodding in response. "Yes, baby, I'll be right back, okay?" Jungkook stood up, on his way to grab the snack his boyfriend wanted.

Being stopped by a hand on his wrist, the younger looked down to see the hand of the blonde holding tightly onto him. "W-Wait, you know which one to get right?" Jungkook nodded again. Everyone knew that the only kind of pudding the male could stand was Vanilla.

No one really knew as to why, but that was just something that Taehyung had enjoyed ever since they first met. I mean if you were to look in their fridge, they had at least a little section of just the foods that Taehyung loved to eat, which were a lot.

"Can I go with you? Just to make sure?" the blonde asked, his brown eyes looking deeply into the others. "Of course, petal," Jungkook lifted Taehyung up from the bed, making sure he was holding tightly onto his wheel. "Ah, this brings back memories Jungkookie," Taehyung smiled in content.

The raven-haired male showed a half smile at the older male to clung onto him while they walked down to the cafe in the hospital. "It sure, does baby, let's go get you that pudding babe," Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, flashing him a big smile to which the older giggled softly.

......

Was this shitty or is that just me being a bitch to myself?????? uwu