twenty-four.

Mafia Baby.

| ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ

ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. |

C h a p t e r; T w e n t y – F o u r.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung exclaimed, running to hug the younger male who walked through the door with Yoongi and Namjoon. Taehyung threw himself at his boyfriend, snuggling closely into his well-built chest. "I missed you," the blonde mumbled, pouting slightly.

"Baby, I saw you three hours ago before I left though," Jungkook stated, chuckling a bit wrapping his arms around the petite male. "Hm, that's too long though!" Taehyung dramatically exclaimed, throwing his head back.

The three males laughed at the way the younger was currently acting, everything was back to normal, although Taehyung still had the patch over his eye due to the fact that he was embarrassed with the fact that his eye looked so weird now that it had a little blip of white surrounding the brown.

"Tae, when are you going to take the patch off?" Yoongi questioned, as they all walked into the living room that was currently a mess due to all the papers lying around the house. "Never ever!" Taehyung calmly stated, nodding his head with his arms crossed.

Jungkook sighed but kissed the blondes' temple, "How about you clean up your notes babe, we don't want you losing them now do we?" Jungkook questioned with an eyebrow raised, earning a nod from the older male who rushed to pick the papers up.

"So, you've gone back to school Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked, taking a sip out of his water bottle as he sat down on the couch. "Yup! I mean, I wanted to do public school but I can't yet! I need to take the entrance exams but they're so boring!" Taehyung pouted, grabbing the papers from Namjoons side.

Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend, also helping the male by picking up some notes that were in his way when he tried to walk to the recliner chair. "Baby, your notes are the cutest," Jungkook said, skipping through the notebook full of colorful pages.

"Thank you Jungkookie!" Taehyung smiled at the younger who blew a kiss to him. "Oh! I forgot to ask, how did the meeting go guys?" the blonde questioned, sitting on Jungkook's lap with all his notes in his hand, stuffing them into a folder.

All three males gave each other looks, Yoongi rubbing the back of his neck while Namjoon began to whistled. "Want to tell him Jungkook?" Yoongi questioned, tilting his head to the side. Taehyung turned around completely to face the younger, his legs on the side of Jungkooks' thighs.

"What happened Kookie?" The blonde asked, tilting his head to the side whilst playing with Jungkook's black tie. "We got the contract but–" Taehyung squealed with excitement, hugging the younger male that was holding his waist. "That's great guys!"

"We have to attend a ball," Jungkook finished while biting his bottom lip. The blonde, continued smiling at his boyfriend, "Oh? How come?" he questioned, getting off of Jungkook and sitting in the chair next to him. "To complete the contract," Yoongi stated.

"Why is that such a bad thing then? I think it'll be fun for you guys to attend a ball, just like the old times!" Taehyung exclaimed, giggling at the end. "Taehyung, you have to attend the ball with us," Jungkook said, to which Taehyung shook his head.

"No, there is no way that I'm going Jungkook," Taehyung stated, shaking his head no at the younger male who only sighed. "I know, you don't like these things baby, but you need to attend, it's been two years since you last went to one,"

Yoongi and Namjoon both nodded their heads at what the raven-haired male had to say, "He's right Tae, I know it's not your thing but everyone misses you there." Namjoon stated as he started naming people. "Like, Yeri, Joy, Moonbyul, Jinyoung, Jisung, Jaemin, Taemin–"

"Okay, Okay, I get it... but Jungkookie, people are going to see my eye!" Taehyung exclaimed, to which the younger male got up from his spot walking to the older. "Baby, you know, you look beautiful with or without this patch on,"

"It's true Taehyung, you look beautiful with or without it, you shouldn't have to worry because if anyone dares to say anything to you we'll just kill them!" Yoongi stated with a smile on his face, earning a frown from the blonde.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung exclaimed, stomping his foot while the blue haired male, ruffled the blonde's soft hair. "I'm playing around Taehyungie," Yoongi chuckled, kissing the younger on the forehead, "How about you go see what you want to wear for Tomorrow baby," Jungkook said, looking at the other males.

Taehyung nodded happily, running up the stairs, "Aren't you guys going to come to help me?!" Taehyung yelled, to which the three males exchanged looked, "We're going, love!" Jungkook yelled back, "But, seriously guys, are we going to kill anyone to makes fun of Taehyung?"

Yoongi had his hand in a fist bump, getting one from both males, "Oh, definitely, we are." Jungkook and Namjoon both said at the same time watching the petit male pull clothes out of the closet and on to the bed. "Guys!" Taehyung yelled again, making the three males run up the stairs.

Once they were all in the room, they had seen the mess Taehyung had made in only a short amount of time. Jungkook looked through all the clothes that were laid out, some being suits and others' being dresses.

"So, what should I wear?" the blonde questioned, asking the three males who still were trying to figure out how so many clothes could fit in one closet. "I-I–god Jungkook, you really buy Taehyung a lot of clothes," Namjoon exclaimed picking up a dress.

"You guys are no help, I'm going to call Seokjinnie and Jimin hyung!" Taehyung stated, pushing the three males out of the room, and pulling his phone out, "W-Wait, baby," "Bye Jungkookie!" Taehyung stated, closing the door on the three males. "Well, there you have it."

.....

I know I said I was gonna write smut but lets' be real, I wasn't in the mood to and I couldn't find anyone who would want to! But I love you all so much! Thank you for all the love and support! I finally got out of my bad headspace and im updating again!!

I hope you liked this filler chapter, and I'll try to update more!! But also!! I'm not that much on Kik anymore... so if you want to talk, please message me on; KakaoTalk , i'm much more active on there so heres' my ID; kvsoftie

LETS BE FRIENDS AND START A GROUPCHAT!!!!!! <3