twenty-three.

Mafia Baby.

|ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs,

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ

ғɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.|

C h a p t e r; T w e n t y – T h r e e.

Walking over to his boyfriend who had dry blood running down his cheeks, turning the water off and pulling him in for a hug where he let the older male cry to his heart's content. "I-I was – I was so scared without you Jungkookie, I couldn't – I couldn't do it."

..........

"What? What can't you do Taehyung?" the raven-haired male asked, his grip on petite boyfriend getting tighter as he sobs into the males embrace. Taehyung only lets out sobs of pain, he felt hurt and he had no idea as to why he did.

It could've been the fact that Jungkooks' father went against them, and Doyoung was someone very important to the older male. Taehyung had to grow up without a father and finding someone who treated him like a son was all he wanted.

"I-It hurt Jungkook... the whole time, I thought you w-weren't going to come to S-Seokjin and me, I thought you really left me Jungkookie!" Taehyung cried, gripping the blood-stained suit that belonged to Jungkook.

The younger male stood there while staring at his boyfriend in the mirror, he couldn't believe that the blonde was crying because he thought Jungkook wasn't going to save him. "No, no, no," Jungkook said, pulling away from the hug.

"I wouldn't leave you Taehyung, ever." The raven-haired male said, cupping the blondes squishy cheeks. Taehyungs' eyes were red, his eyelashes sticking together. All while his cheeks were a rose red and so was his nose. "But–"

"But what Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned, looking into the older males brown eyes. "W-Why does everyone from the M-Mafia hate me Kookie?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, as far as that he knew, everyone adored Taehyung. "What are you saying, babe?"

"Your father, brother, and step-mother hated me! They clearly never wanted us together Jungkook, so why? Why did you go against them? I remember when they wanted you to marry Yeri... why didn't you?" Taehyung questioned, whipping the tears from his eyes.

The younger scoffed, "Taehyung, Yeri and I, would have never worked out. I only see her as someone who I look up too, and besides Yeri loves you and that was one thing she would never do to you baby." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyungs' neck.

"Besides, they only wanted us together because her Mafia has been put together longer than us Baby..." Jungkook calmly stated, caressing the blondes red cheeks with the pad of his thumb. "J-Jungkook, you know that you see it as well! Everyone sees' her as a woman... someone who is strong... she's so pretty–"

Jungkook kissed the blonde's forehead, moving his hand down the older males' chest. "And you're strong in your own way baby," "You have the most, warmest smile ever and it makes everyone happy, they treat Yeri like that because she is superior." Taehyungs' red eyes met with Jungkooks'.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung whispered, turning around to face the younger male who only opened his arms wide. "Who said you weren't pretty sweetie? Your beauty is all I see," "I-I don't feel pretty." Taehyung muttered, hugging Jungkook tightly.

"I'll make you feel more than pretty peach," Jungkook whispered, holding onto Taehyungs' hips. "K-Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed, "What baby?" Jungkook questioned confused, as to why the older male had just pushed him away again.

"P-Please shower, you have blood all over your shirt!" Taehyung exclaimed, walking over to the shower to turn the water on. Although the older was trying to cover up the fact on how that comment had made him feel so flustered.

"Ah... I forgot I had blood on my shirt," Jungkook mumbled, taking off his suit jacket first, soon following with his white button up. The older male turned around to the sight of the younger taking his pants off.

Although they had been together, for now, five years now, they had sex plenty of times, they had seen each other naked many times. But every time Jungkook had the power to make the blonde so flustered whenever he saw his perfect body.

Taehyung turned away quickly, covering his eyes. Though the raven-haired male had clearly seen the older male and his actions. "What's wrong baby?" Jungkook questioned, his voice getting deeper which made Taehyung whimper quietly, turning around to see Jungkook in only black boxers.

The blonde blushed, he could feel his body heating up and it was something he hadn't felt in forever. The last time they had done anything intimate together was when they had that encounter with Lizbeth, and everyone knows' how that went already.

"N-Nothing, Jungkookie, you're s-shower is ready, I-I'll see you outside! By–" Taehyung had tried to rush out of the bathroom where the younger had stopped him by grabbing onto his wrist tightly. "How about," Jungkook said, removing a piece of Taehyungs' clothing.

"We shower together, princess?" The younger whispered, in Taehyungs' ear sending chills down his spine from the sudden action. "K-Kookie... I-I think we can take d-different–" The younger looked at the blushing male in the mirror, kissing his neck.

"Do you see what I see baby?" Jungkook questioned, making the older, blushing male look at the mirror where he only nodded. "Y-Yes..." "Do you see the beautiful, blushing blonde in the mirror? The one with the tear-filled eyes and red nose?" Jungkook questioned, pointing at the mirror.

"Y-Yes," Taehyung answered, bringing one of his hands to the sink where he played with Jungkooks' fingers. "So, you do see beautiful," Jungkook stated, Taehyung looked up with tear filled eyes.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed, turning around to kiss the younger male, catching him by surprise with his eyes wide open still and the water running, Jungkook returned the kiss, holding onto his boyfriend's petite waist. 

"You're so beautiful Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, sucking on the olders' skin. "M-Missed this," Taehyung muttered, moving his head to the side so Jungkook could get better access to his sweet spot. "So, so, beautiful."

"How about we take these off baby?" Jungkook questioned, moving to take the older males pants' off, earning a whine from the blonde who blushed soon after. "You sound so pretty," The younger stated, picking the blonde up by his thighs.

"I'm going to show you, how pretty you really are petal." The raven-haired male stated, walking over to the shower, where he put the older down, pushing him against the glass door. "Let's take this off," Jungkook moved his hand, pulling down the lace panties the older wore. "So pretty."

..........

SURPRISE, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUT SO, HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT.... on other news though.

i don't know if anybody remembers this book i wrote, it was written like right after i finished my first book "Follow You." and i still have EVERY CHAPTER on my Grammarly, so you know... i was just wondering if i should bring it back or not...

i mean, yes, it got A LOT of backlash on it, because it was a "horrible book." or "To sexual." and i ended up taking it down because i was scared that someone would end up reporting it. and now that i found all the files and chapters again, i really wanna bring it back.

at first, it was titled "Cum." but was soon changed to "Your's" and if you remember that book, i give you props because it was a WHOLE MF MESS LOL. besides that, i'm thinking if i should bring it back or not, because i really don't want it to go and get reported to be honest.

so yeah, that's been on my mind for like quite sometime after finding out i still had the files...

but also! thank you for 52k reads and 500+ followers! it really means the world to me that everyone supports me and i love you all so very much, you have no idea, you all make me so happy. <3 c:

i probably will bring the book back c': but i don't know yet, i just wanted everyone to know about it is all lolol...