twenty-eight.

Mafia Baby.

| ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ

ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɴᴏ, ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀ

sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ |

.....

Jisung and Taemin.

.....

Jungkooks' Graduation Day.

.....

Jisungie;
– is it a go?

Taeyomin; 
– you know it, isys.

.....

"Jungkook," Taemin called out, earning a hum in response. The male watched his friend get ready for his graduation day, eyeing the male up and down in a slow manner. "What is it Taemin?" Jungkook questioned, turning around as he tightened his tie.

Taemin broke out of his thoughts, raising his eyebrows in a surprised manner, eyes darting towards Jungkook quickly. "Ah, I'm sorry– where's Tae?" the older male questioned, turning around to look at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, Tae," the younger stated, clearing his throat to continue talking. "He had some things to do with Hyebin, they should be back soon though, I hope." The younger stayed calm, running his hands through his soft hair, humming to himself.

"Are you still messing around with Hyebin?" Taemin questioned out of the blue, making eye contact with Jungkook through the mirror. "And what does that have to do with you?" Jungkook retorted, chuckling at the choice of words Taemin decided to use.

"Well, I'm just worried is all–" the raven-haired male shook his head, sighing at the end. "Worried about what?" It was no joke that the younger male was intimidating. He could kill anyone with the stares he would give, he was a scary person if you really irritated him.

Taemin only put his hands up in defeat, not wanting to go any further with the questions he had to ask the younger. "Hyebin and I aren't hooking up, if that's what you mean," Taemin nodded his head, playing with his fingers, listening closely to what the male had to say.

"Though– If I was being completely honest, even though she is one of Taehyungs' closest friends, I would never let her throw herself at me, regardless of what she had to offer." Jungkook clearly stated, nodding his head at the end of which made Taemin, smile at him through the mirror.

"Does that answer your question?" the raven-haired male asked, laughing to himself. Jungkook walked away from the mirror, finally placing his cap on his head. "Let's go, everyone should probably be outside already." Taemin nodded, following behind the younger.

Although it was Jungkooks' graduation for high school, he was highly upset when he found out Taehyung would be held back for missing credits from missing his classes, failings tests. As much that Jungkook wanted to pay for Taehyung to graduate with him, the blonde was determined to do it without money.

As Jungkook walked around the school field, saying hello to his friends and their parents, Taemin walked behind slowly only to be pulled back into the corridor of the boy's gym lockers. "Ow, you ass– oh Jisung–" Jisung covered the older male's mouth with his hand. "I found something out!" the younger whisper-yelled.

Taemin stared at the male with confused, wide eyes as if he had gone crazy for what he was doing. Taemin was trying to speak but with a hand covering his mouth, that wasn't really possible. The older male licked Jisungs hand, making the younger pull back fast. "S-Sorry, hyung,"