Chapter 3

Zach went infort of the class and our music teacher sat down on her chair and held the guitar up.

He starts singing and his voice was so beautiful I swear it's like angels singing just without the girly voice.

"I didn't know that he has a beautiful voice like that." I whisper to Kelly.

"Yeah. All the girls die for him and his voice." Kelly whisper back.

He finished and and everyone clap.

"Amazing Zach, like always." the teacher said.

He walk back to his place smiling and winking to the girls. Ugh! Why is he like this?!

.....(Skipping classes)......

The bell rings signaling school was over. All the students rush out of their class, finally I can go home and be a potato. I said bye to Kelly and gave her my number so we can talk more.

School is 10 minutes away from my house, I started walking down the street untill I hear someone calling after me.

"Y/n, y/n!"

I turn around and it was the curly haired boy. How the hell does he know my name?

"Hey y/n. I'm Jack." he finally caught up to me.

"Hey Jack. Quick question, how do you know my name?"

"Zach told me."

"Oh,.... So what do you want?"

"I tought mabye we can walk together since your way home is the same as mine."

Ugh! Why me? Why me?! I really don't want to but I cant tell him no...

"Okay, I guess."

We started walking down the street in silence not one word came out of our mouths. I was enjoying the silence untill Jack spoke.

"So, how old are you?" he began.

"17. You?"

"I'm 18."

I felt this street was familiar and I saw my house. Oh that was quick!

"Um, anyways. This is my house, bye Jack."

I just want my bed.

"Y/n wait!"

"What?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

"Can I have your number?"

I looked at him like bro you ask me to walk with you and now you want my number? Some nerve you've got.

"Umm, no...."

I jammed my key into the door slot and begin unlocking the door.

"But I-" Jack started but I cut him off.

"Byee." I said as I rush in and close the door.

I looked at him from the window and it took 15 minutes for him to finally walk away, accepting his defeat.

Mom wasn't home yet, welp there's no point in waiting. I got changed into something comfy and sat in the living room with my TV and chips.

*********

6 in the evening came and mom finally got home.

"Hi y/n how was your day?" mom asked talking off her shoes.

"Hey mom, it was quite good not so bad like I thought it would be."

"See I told ya'. Met any new friends?"

"Actually yes, there was this really nice girl, her name's Kelly."

"Nice! Is there any handsome boys, huh?" she smirked at me.

"Nope."

"Ha! Like I would believe you." she said as she sat down.

"Okay, fine. There's two boys, Zach and Jack their both popular boys in school."

"And which one do you like?"

"I don't know, mabye I lik- wait why am I telling you this?! Mom, Why are you asking these questions?! Go change and I'll make dinner."

"But I-"

"No buts go."

"Okay, okay I'm going!" she got up laughing.

My mom went to get a shower and change while I cook. After awhile, we ate dinner and I was so tired.

Mom said she'll do the dishes so I walk up to my room, glad that I don't need to do the dishes.

"Everything hurts!" I whined.

I wanted to take a shower but I was already comfy in bed. I was bout to close my eyes when I heared someone send a message.

I tought it would be Kelly but it was an unknown number.

Unknown
Goodnight baby ❤

I looked at the text confused. I brushed it off thinking it could be someone sending a wrong message to the wrong person.

*****
What's up!! 

The sky and the stars are up but Howd you like this chapter?

Pls comment and voteeee!!! Tell me what you think! 

And check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad @ilovejaniel_xx

Pls follow me too💜💙❤