Chapter 19

"Do you like that baby girl." he whisper in my ear. He was kissing all over my body then he came back to my lips, kissing hard and bitting my lower lip and the feeling was like plusuare.

He left hickeys all over my body and started to strip me into my bra and panties and I did the same to him.

He look at me up and down "Your body look so beautiful." he took off my last pieces of clothing and whispered "I want you, I need you right now....."

I woke up heavy breathing "Thank god it was a dream." I actually saw Zach naked......

I got out of bed did my morning things got breakfast and head out, mom didn't have work today so she's sleeping in.

I got to school and I didn't see Kelly... She wasn't at her locker so I just tought that I would meet her in class.

I grab my things and walk into class, Kelly wasn't there.. Jack and the pervert didn't show too. Looks like I'm gonna be alone.

The bell rang and the teacher came in and close the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" the pervert actually showed.

The teacher didn't say anything and he walk to the seat beside me.

"Hey y/n."

"Hey." I didn't look at him.

"Why aren't you looking at me?"

"Because I don't want too."

But Zach doesn't take a no for an answer so he grab my face made me look at him.

When I saw his face the dream came flooding back and my face started to turn red.

"Why is your face red?"

"No reason."

I try to change the subject "Do you know where's Kelly and Jack?"

"Oh they won't be coming to school today." he said with a smirk.

I didn't know why he smirk, at least I changed the subject.

"Why?"

"Let's just say it was an eventful night for them."

"What did they do?"

"Are you stupid?"

"Mabye."

"They had sex!" he whisper yell at me.

OMG what?! Kelly did hella what?! Freaking hell Kelly!

"You're not serious right?"

"No, I'm not." rolling his eyes but I didn't see that.

"Oh thank god! I tought you were serious." I made this 'phew' sound.

"You really are stupid." he smiled.

"What the hell I thought you said you were lying!"

"It's call sarcasm!" he said back.

*************

The hour past and class was over signaling lunch time. Since Kelly can't walk from the damage of her legs from Jack, I have to sit alone.

I sit down in the cafeteria and I saw Zach with a bunch of girls giggling and when our eyes meet he got up, leaving the girls and start walking in my (one) direction.

I put my hand on my face, covering it. Why can't that pervert just stay with those girls.

"Babe, where you're going?" one of the girl said. I just don't understand why they fond over him.

"Can I sit here?" hr said dragging out a chair.

"No. Go away."

"Thank you." he sat down.

"Are you stupid? I said no."

"I don't care."

I roll my eyes and turn my head not looking at him.

"Do you have class later ugly frog?" I didn't answer him.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" still I didn't answer.

"Okay fine you're not a ugly frog." he sighs.

I finally answered him "Yes. I do."

"Well cause I don't." Zach said all confidencely, probably with a smirk.

"What great news!" I faced him.

"Do you hate me that much?"

"I hate you more then I hate onions." in a matter a fact tone.

"Ouch that hurt.(that's sepose to be Dani's line) " Zach hold his heart.

I laughed. "How did you know that Jack and Kelly had sex?"

"He told me."

"But they aren't even dating!" I flash my hands out

"They were last night but then things continued at the beds."

"Oh." I didn't know people could do that, either then sluts.

"Now it's our turn." a confident voice said but I was so deep in my world I didn't really hear it well.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I gotta go bye!" Zach got up and left without letting me say even a goodbye.

After awhile, I got out of the cafeteria and to my class. It was really lonely Kelly's absent.

Class was over that took forever!! And I was the last person out, when I walk out of class Zach and my teacher was there.

"Y/n come here." she motion with her hands.

I walked over and Zach had this smirk on his face. What's wrong with him?

"I saw you're quite good with math so I want you to teach Herron here abit on the lessons he couldn't catch up."

Inconclution, Zach smiling is BEVER a good sign.

************

I hope you're not Skipping this part! But yeah! Gonna continue for another chapter been busy lately exams are coming this August ... It had to be on my birthday month!

Check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx cause she's dating best!

Fun fact #1

Apples are not my favourite.