Chapter 6

Kelly pov  (flashback)

"Bye y/n." I waved to y/n as she walk into her house.

I was almost back home when I saw Jack.

"Kelly can we talk?"

"No. I don't have time now get out of my way."

I push him but he grabbed my hand.

"I said I wanna talk!"

"Ugh! What do you want?!"

"I want you."

What the hell did this kid just say?! "Excuse me what?"

"You heard what I said. Meet me at my place 6."

"Are you crazy or something?! Leave me alone. Do you think I'm one of your sluts? Go find another girl." I pull my hand out of his grip.

I started walking away but Jack grabed me by my waist pulling his face closer to mine.

"Didn't I make myself clear? I said I want you I don't want some slut. Do you hear me, if you don't you'll regret it."

"I don-"

Before I can finish he smashed lips on mine. My mind scream an ocean of bad words, as I'm trying to push him off. He finally budge and I broke the discusting kiss.

"WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled.

"What? I do what I want." he was wearing that sinister smile.

"Fuck off Jack."

I walk past him and he let me.

"See ya." was his last words.

*******

It's 6......... Jack told me to be there at 6, but I really don't wanna go.

Ugh but what will happen if I don't go? He'd probably hurt me.. Fuck. But what if he hurts y/n, it's gonna be all my fault.

What if my dad comes back? I hope I'll be back before he does.

I walk to Jack's house that was 5 minutes away from mine.

When I reach I knock on his door and he opened. "You came, good girl. You can come in, but you're late."

I enter and my mind started going crazy scared. Is he going to hurt me?

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay then."

Jack started walking closer to me and without warning he smash his lips on mine. I know I'd have to kiss back or I wouldn't come out un-hurt.

His hands travel down my ass and he pushed his tongue in my mouth, I feel so discusting.

He then push me down on the couch and continues kissing me but he move his lips to my neck and started sucking on it. I let out a little moan.

"Oh so you like that baby girl." I didn't answer.

When he was about to take off my shirt my phone rang. "Jack get off my phone is ringing."

Jack got off me and I when to check the caller ID. It was my dad! Oh shit! I'm so dead.

"H-hello da-"

"WHERE TO HELL ARE YOU?! ITS 8 AT NIGHT AND YOUR NOT HOME! YOUR DEAD!"

I started shaking, I grabed my jacket and wear it quickly and walk out, I was starting to run but Jack grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE SHIT! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I'M GOING TO BE DEAD!"

He didn't say a word and let go of my hand. I gave him a discusting look and run back home.

I open the my house door and walked in.

"Dad, I'm h-home." I walk into the living room.

"Dad?" I looked around "Are you th-" before I could finish there was a hand grabbing a fist full of my hair and threw me on the cold hard floor.

"Fuck." Was all I could say.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMMING HOME AT THIS TIME?!"

He kicked me right in the stomach and let me tell you god it hurt like a motherfucker.

"THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO COME HOME EARLY!" and another one.

"Dad, I can expla-"

And another kick.

"SHUT UP! AND THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO FOLLOW THE RULES! MY RULES!"

Another kick but this time was to the ribs. I couldn't breath.

I gaps for air, I can't feel my whole body. He kicked me again and again.

I was running out of air, I had to do something, I pulled his leg so he dropped down.

He hit the ground and he was pissed, he held the rim of my shirt and punch me right in the face.

My nose started bleeding. I put my hands together and punch him starting from the chin. I took this chance and ran out.

Y/n help me. I used all my energy to run to her house.

*********
Pls comment and voteeee!!! Tell me what you think!

And check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx

Pls follow me too💜💙❤

This chapter is kinda like an extra. But it relates so.... yeah.