Chapter 46

Zach got up and opened the door it was jack and Kelly.

I got up from the couch and dust my pants. I looked up and Kelly was running to me tears in her eyes.

"Y/NNNNN!!" she yelled running to me.

"Kelly! Calm down!" I put my hands out infront of me for protection.

She tackle me sending me back to the couch. She was hugging me so tightly.

"I'm so sorry for your lost! Please be strong!" she sniffle.

"Kelly, it's fine. Please don't cry, if you cry it's making me cry and making me remember what just happened." tears started to prick my eyes.

"I'm sorry.... But I can't hold back my tears.." she let go and we both sit up properly.

Jack suddleny apears behind the couch.

"I know you're a strong woman Y/n. Don't cry. Your mom is in a better place now." Jack ruffles my hair.

I smile at him and lay my head into his hands. He took his hands away and I sat with Zach. Kelly and Jack sit on the opposite side of us.

"Why didn't you call us when you went to the hospital?" Kelly looked at me worried.

"It was 2am. I didn't want to wake you two. Pluse it was a school day." I gave them a weak smile.

"Why would you think it would bother us? You know we got you." Jack said.

"Y/n. You have to remember that we will always be with you on your ups and downs." Kelly gave me back a smiled.

I really can't wish for anyone better then them. They really are my best friends.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

4 in the afternoon rolled around and it was time for my mother's funeral..

Mr Herron was there with a bunch of moms work friends. Zach, Jack and Kelly showed up too.

Before I came here I promise myself but to cry, but now standing here looking at my mom in a coffin. Her hair was neatly pulled down, face with light makeup. I touch her face. I remind this is my last time I get to see her and touch her.

Tears started falling from my eyes. Dripping on the ground and the side of the coffin.

Zach came beside me and hug me. I hug back.

"Shhhh......" he rub my back smoothly.

After the priest said his prayers to my mother and they gave us each a white rose. We got to go up to her and tell her something.

I told her that I will love her deeply and remember her always. I will never fail her and when things don't go my way I won't give up. I told her I love her so much and I would do anything to make her awake right now.. But we all know that when your heart stops for good there's no way to make it back.

Everyone went up and told their prayers after me. Then they burry her.

Everyone put their rose on her grave and told me that they are sorry for my lost. I thanked them for comming.

"Y/n." Mr Herron called me from behind.

"Mr Herron." I got startled.

"I know that people are going to send you to an orphanage now and I really don't want to see you go so I'm going to take care of you." he paused.

"When you mom was in the hospital I visited her. She told me to take care of you. And I gladly accepted. But I really want you to continue living your normal teen life. And not in a place where you might need to move far away form us." he continues and I can't believe my ears.

"Thank you Mr Herron. But does that mean Zach would be my brother and I can't call him my boyfriend anymore?"

"No. You guys can be forever together. You will still go by your last name." he answered.

"Thank you so much Mr Herron!" I said greatful that he even consider me.

He smiled at me and he left. Leaving me with Zach, Kelly and Jack.

Mr Herron called Zach to him to tell him the news. Jack and Kelly were by the said talking.

I went to moms grave. I told her, Mom,  I know you're watching me. You should be with dad right now, looming down at your daughter. I'm going to make you both proud, I know you both will be keeping an eye on me but you don't have to. Your candycane is a strong woman now.

"Y/n!" Zach called out just after I finish my last words.

"Coming!" I yelled to him.

I have one last glance at my moms tombstone and run to Zach.

"Can't believe I get to live in the same house with my girlfriend." he kissed me on the lips.

"Me too." I mumble into the kiss.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ready for the last chapter?

Did this chapter make you sad?

i.love.janiel.xx is so amazing and check out her instagram! That's where you can find that god of a writer!

(Publishing the last Chap tomorrow! Be ready!)