Chapter 38

Jack smirk at me "Oh don't worry, you'll like it."

"Ah...." I look down. How am I sepose to respond to this?!

"Jack. I need my car keys." Zach's voice appeared behind me.

"Their on the table. Can't believe you didn't see it there, I could've had good sex." Jack jabs his thumb at the living room table.

"Okay, Geez! Sorry." Zach grab the keys and my hand out of the house.

Zach and I got in the car and Zach drove to my house... Once we reached it was about 6 in the evening and the sky is so beautiful.

We went in and Zach said he wanted to stay the night.

"Oh man.. Everything is broken in here." he walk in my house

"Not everything. Just a few things." I shrug "The got broken when my mom was getting kidnapped. I'll clean them tomorrow."

"What are we getting for dinner?"

"Pizza?"

"You read my mind. I'll order." he kiss my cheek.

When the pizza came Zach paid for it and we sat infront of the TV and ate. Thank go there TV wasn't broken.

Once we finished I cleaned up and I felt a pair of warm hands grab my waist.

"Babe, I wanna shower." he rest his chin my my shoulder

"Then take a shower. There's one at bedroom."

"No, you have to come with me baby." he huskily said.

He held my hand and pulled me upstairs in the bathroom.

"Why am I here, Zach?"

"You're going to shower with me."

"Oh on. Nope. Not going to happen." I was going to get out till Zach hug me.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you." I sigh.

"Then shower with me." he made his voice into a baby voice. "I'm the only person who's ever going to see it."

"Okay."

"Thanks baby."

Zach kiss my lips and I kissed him back. Zach slowly started to strip. He was taking his time taking off his shirt showing off his abbs. Then his pants and his boxers.

I kept staring at it. And oh god.

"Like what you see?" Zach said smirking.

"Yes." I looked his in the eyes.

Zach walk closer to me and started stripping me. My shirt and my pants. Now I'm left in my bra and panties.

It wasn't anything fancy like lace ones but the comfy yet sexy type. Zach looked at me up and down. I wasn't wrong when I named him pervert.

He then continue and took of what was left and I tried covering myself but Zach move my hands away.

"Don't. You're beautiful and you should know it."

This part is dirty/smut but if you don't like these skip it I'll tell you when it's over.

We both step into the shower and Zach turn on the water and we both got wet.

He took the soap and I was going to reach of it but he stop me and rub my neck with soap.

"I'll do it, just relax."

He rub my neck then my shoulders and to my boobs. He held them in his hand and he didn't even ask then squeeze them. I moaned loudly.

He kept playing them and I can feel my heat getting wet.

"Zach..." I moaned and shift my legs.

He look at me then my folds. He put his finger on my clothes and slowly rub them up and down.

This was my first time and it felt so good. He kissed me and went faster. I kissed back and moan in the kiss. He lick my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it so he makes me want more.

He growled and use his free hand that was roaming all around my body to squeeze my ass. It made me gasp and he took this opportunity to slide his tounge into my mouth.

I felt my stomach crunch and my pussy shaking.

"Zach..." I moaned even heavier and I felt all my juices spred onto his finger.

Zach pick me up and off the shower he put me on the bed.

"Are you ready?"  he had the most innocent look on his face.

I grab his face and kissed him we parted lips and I smiled.

I lay back down and I can feel he position himself infront if my womanhood. He slowly inch in and I want to scream.

He kisses me and said "It'll only hurt now soon you'll feel pleasure."

By the time he was done talking he was in me and I was adjusting to his size. Once I feel alright..

"Zach you can move now."

He slowly takes it out and put it back into me and slowly it left amazing.

"Ugh Zach. Go faster!" I moaned and screamed.

He did as he was told and slammed into me hitting my g spot.

"Baby you're so tight!" Zach groan.

"You're so big!"

He trust even faster making me yell his name.

"Louder baby! Make the whole neighborhood know my name!" 

"Zach!"

"LOUDER!!"

"UGH! ZACH!!"

with one last trust I cum on his dick and I can feel he came on the condom.

He pulled out and threw the condom in the trash bin.

Zach lay on the bed with me and hold my face.

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled and I fell asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oops.

This was a long smut chapter....

Hope you like it.

I suck at Smuts.. Im sorry.

But here

But here.... I tried!