Chapter 4

I woke up with the stupid alarm clock blaring, I got up knowing if I don't mom would drag me out of bed, I did my morning routine and went down stairs.

"Morning mom."

No answer.

"Mom, where are you?" I yelled confused.

I went to check the kitchen and I saw a piece of paper on the counter and I opened it.

Y/n I'm going to be out of town for a week. Sorry sweetheart but it's orders from the director. Be a responsible girl, that means no making a mess, parties, alcohol. Be careful and don't open the door for anyone. I left some money for you beside the fridge. And if anything happens call me. Love you my candycane.

Love mom.

Hell no! I'm going to be alone for a week! Ugh! I hate my moms work so much.

I decided not to whine on this and I've  changed so I just left for school, not minding if I had breakfast or not. I was walking and I saw Zach and Jack.

"No, not these two." I whispered to myself.

I covered my face with my hands hoping they don't see me and walk faster.

"Hey y/n!"I heard Jack calling me.

What is wrong with this guy? Is he in love with me or something?! I ignore them and kept walking.

"Y/N!"

There was another voice calling me, I think it's Zach. I kept ignoring them and walking faster until I reach school.

I entered the school and went to my locker, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It turned me around forcefully smashing my back to my own locker.

"What the fuck?!"

It was Zach.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME?!"

He was yelling at my face like he's the one who born me. Well he didn't. Because my father did but he's gone now.

"I'm not obliged on answering you."

"WHAT? I MEAN NO ONE, NO ONE IGNORES ME! UNDERSTAND?!"

"STOP SCREAMING! If I want to ignore you then I'll ignore you, it's none of your business and you can't control me!"

He looked at me with dark eyes, suddleny I feel like I'm going to regret this....

After I said this he traped me by putting his hands on both sides of my shoulder.

He leaned in closer and I looked around no one is here to help me, like what the fuck is this normal???

"Let go of me!" I said in a stren voice.

He came closer to my face, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. What did I do to deserve this?!

His face was a few inches from mine, I could feel his breath. OMG! What is he doing?!

I got to think of a distraction....

"BANANA ATTACK!" I yelled.

"Huh?"

I kicked his private part and he fell down on his knees. I'm free!

I ran as fast as I could to my class and Kelly was already there so I went beside her and sat down.

Kelly noticed me and her face lit up.

"Y/n heyy."

"......hey." I said out of breath.

"What happened?"

"I-I nothing."

"I know something's up. You can trust me y/n." she said and smiled.

I told her what happened with me and Zach at the moment and she started laughing so hard our history teacher yelled at us.

"You and her! Shut up!"

"Can't I laugh in peace?!"

"Not in my class your not!"

"I don't give a fuck, bitch."

Is Kelly even sane right now?! How do you even grow the balls to yell at a teacher like that?

"Mind your language! And if you want to laugh like a maniac get out of my class and bring your stupid friend with you!"

Did this teacher call me stupid?! No motherfucker calls me stupid!

"Hey! WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?!" I stood up and yelled at her.

"Stop yelling! What are you? A five year old?!"

"HEY LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE AND SHUT YOUR DAMN ASS UP!" Kelly defended me.

We're definitely fucked.

"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF MY CLASS! NOW!" the teacher scream at us.

We walk out of the class. What if my mom knew I got in this situation?

"Ugh. Stupid teacher." Kelly spat.

"Kelly what was wrong with you. Look, now we're out if class."

"I really hate this teacher, every time I get into his class this always happens. I'm sorry y/n I got you in trouble with me." 

She had the really sorry face on and she was looking really sad.

"No, it's okay. I yelled at him too."

I hug her and she hugged me back. We decided to go to the cafeteria since we got out of class early and not a single soul was out.

After a moment, we heared the cafeteria door opens.

It was Zach and Jack. Oh shit I'm fucked.

**************

How's the story? I know I left you hanging but I had exams, but now I'm done and I'm back to updating the story!!!

Pls comment and voteeee!!! Tell me what you think!

And check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad @ilovejaniel_xx

Pls follow me too💜💙❤

The next chapter will be up like in this week so keep an eye out ♥♥♥