Chapter 37

I spent the night at the hospital but in Zach's room cause the doctor said I couldn't stay in my mom's.

I went out to get some coffee for me and Zach. When I got back I gave him the coffee.

"Thanks." he kiss my cheek.

"So I talked to the doctor and he said you can get out today." I sip my coffee.

"OMG THANK YOU!"

"I talked to your dad last night."

"About?" Zach eyed me.

"The principal said we didn't come to school and your dad told him everything but the principal said we need to go back soon." I take another sip.

"Ugh school."

I smiled at his reaction and ruffle his hair. Soon Kelly and Jack came in to Zach's room.

"Did the principal tell you?" Kelly whined.

"Yeah."

"So when are we going back?" Jack looked at all of us.

"Tomorrow." I calmly said.

"What?!" they all looked at me in shock.

"We really need to go back. We'll have even more homework is we don't go back." I explained.

"When is Zach get my out?" Jack asked.

"Now." Zach got off the bed.

"We're going to go first. See you guys later." Jack hold Kelly's hand and went off.

"Okay so you can change into your clothes as I wait outside." I was about to leave but Zach grip me hand.

"I want my babygirl to help me change." he smirk.

"Zach. No. Don't make me use my banana attack." I'm not ready to see him in his glory. No now at least.

"Okay. Okay." he let go of me and I can hear him chuckle as I walk out.

He finally walked out. "Ready to go?" Zach asked as he held my hand.

"I wanna check on my mom first."

"I'll come with you."

We're walk to my moms room and I held her hand 'I'm going to go now mom, I'll check up on you tommorow.' I said in my head.

I signed Zach out. "Let's go to Jack's house first. I need my car." Zach said.

"Sure."

We walk to Jack's house and we knocked on his door but there was no answer.

"Mabye their not home...."

"No. They are." Zach stated and just open the door and walk in his house.

"You can't just walk in like that!" I chase after him.

"Shhhhh." Zach put his hands on my lips to shut me up. "Do you hear that?"

I carefully heared and holy fuck.

"They're having sex arn't they?" I look at Zach and he nodded.

Zach walk upstairs and I followed the sound getting louder. He was hold the door nob and I stop him.

"You can't just barge in when people are having sex!" I whisper shout.

"I need the keys." Zach whined.

"But their naked!"

"I seen Jack naked before and for Kelly I'll just look away." ye said like it was nothing.

"Don't." I warned.

He sigh and just nock on the door. The sound stoped and Jack yelled "Wear something!"

We went down stairs to wait for them. After awhile they came.

"What the hell was that? You guys were so loud." Zach said. And Kelly turn red.

"How'd you get in?" Jack asked.

"The door wasn't locked." I said.

"Tell me you guys didn't hear anything." Kelly look at us.

"Oh we hear everything. You were like right there Jack. Slowly." Zach mocked.

"Stopppp!" Jack said in a girly voice and they laugh.

I hit Zach on the shoulder hard.

"Hey!  What was that for?!" Zach whined.

"For what you just said." I said with a sassy tone.

"Oh babygirl. You're just making your punishment even horrible." he whisper in my ear.

Oh god.

//////////////////

There you go