Chapter 40

Photo above is made by i.love.janiel.xx ♡♡♡♡♡

When we reached school I saw Kelly and Jack outside chatting. Kelly saw me and waved like a fool.

"Y/n!!!!" Kelly yelled and waved.

"Hey." I just said as I walk up to her.

Zach and Jack said their hellos and we walked in school. I can see all the girls had a discusted expression but whatever.

Zachary Dean Herron is mine bitches. The bell ring and we all went out separate ways.

When the bell rang signaling our break, we all meet up at the cafeteria and sat down.

All the girls just keept starting and I damn hate it.

"Ugh! Can they stop looking at us?! It's annoying!" Kelly burst out and I can feel everyone but us flinched by Kelly's sudden outburst.

"Aww, don't be angry baby. You know their just jealous." Jack hugged her.

"Yeah. Just ignore them." Zach just strug it off.

We went back to class and we all had to same last class so it was great.

When class ended we walk out and Jack suggested.

"Hey! Why not we go to the cinema tonight?" Jack said in excitement.

"Yeah sure!" Kelly exclaimed like a little girl.

"Sure, but I need to go and check up on my mom in the hospital first. And mabye a change of clothing." I struged.

"It's fine. I'll follow you and I'll drive you to the cinema after and we can meet there." Zach held my hand.

"Okay. I need a change of clothing too." Kelly said. "See ya guys." she last said and walked off with Jack.

Zach and I walk to the hospital and I enter the room. Zach waited outside.

"Hey mom." I walk closer to her. Everytime I come in here I feel so lonely and pain my mom has to suffer this.

"I know you can hear me. And I wanna say I love you forever and thank you for raising me. I wish you would wake up..." I held her hands. Cold hands.

I got lost and forget that Zach was waiting for me. "I'm going to go now. I love you. Bye."

I kissed her forhead and walked out. When I walked out Zach smiled at me and hugged me.

"Come on. Let's get you ready for a good movie day." he held my shoulder and I walk to my house while he walked to his.

I took a shower and found the most cutest yet warm outfit I ever made. It was a big sized gray crop top and some mom jeans. A simple black leaf necklace, black converse and a bag.

I waited for Zach and when he came he was so handsome! He wore a black hoodie writing 'off' in white and checker vans.

"Aww. We match. Now come on." he said and grab my hand.

"K. Let me lock up first." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He went to the car and I locked the door and got in the car.

When we reached the cinema Jack and Kelly was seducing each other and I was kinda worried out.

"Ewww." I yelled as I got out the car.

Kelly tried to find who said that untill she say me and came to punch me on the arm.

"STOPPPP!! That's embarrassing!" Kelly whined.

The boys laughed at Kelly's child figure. She soon stooed and we went to see what movie was on.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Jack pump his fist in the air.

"Not this time. Let's watch a romantic flim." I said.

"Yeah!" Kelly agreed.

"Pfffffff never." Jack and Zach said.

"Please Zachyyy! I didn't come here to watch another horror movie." I pouted.

"YEha Jacky." Kelly made the cutest angry face...

"Ugghhhh fine!" they both agree and we squeezed.

We got the tickets and popcorn, soda some other candies and went into our movie room.

The movie started and it was so good in the middle of the movie Zach and Jack talked and laughed and it was getting annoying.

"Shhhhhhhh!!!" Kelly quiet yell them.

"What?!" Zach whisper yelled back.

"Were watching!" Kelly said and I just kept watching.

"Ugh. I hate romantic shit." Zach flump back into his seat.

A romantic part came, Kelly and I stayed crying. They were so sweet and lucky.

"Y/n past me the tissues." Kelly just grab the tissues from me.

When the movie finished Kelly's eyes were so puffy. Mine was fine since I stopped crying awhile ago.

"I don't understand you girls." Zach shook his head.

"Like wise and your werid scary movies." I said.

"You didn't cry when I told you I loved you and asked you to be my girlfriend! So why cry about them?!" Zach freaked.

"I didn't cry but I was the happiest girl alive and I still am. So it's the same Herron." I pointed it out.

$$$$$$$$$$

i.love.janiel.xx is the master ~♥~