Chapter 14

"Hello? Dose Hannah ring a bell?" Kelly said in a Duh tone.

"Haha what? Hannah? Na, she's not his girlfriend she always says that but she's not." Zach laughed.

"Oh okay." Kelly nodded.

zach look back at me and touch my face.

"Ouch.Ouch." It sting when he touched.

"Oh shit. Sorry sorry didn't mean to hurt you. did i hurt you?" he look back into my eyes.

"Yeah you did, stupid." I playfully punch his shoulder.

he smiled and he came closer. His face was so close to mine but at he was looking at my blue mark and i was looking at all his figures. His face was beautiful his chocolate brown eyes, those glossy lips everything is so beautiful.

"what are you looking at?" he said with a smirk.

"What makes you think I'm looking at you?" i looked away.

"Even if you have these, you still look beautiful." he said pointing at my blue mark.

Did he called me beautiful? Was my ears clogged? I turn away trying to hide my blush.

"Especially when you blush." he finished.

Stop.

Stop!

STOP!

You're making me like you. damn stop!

"Haha, hey you love birds." Kelly butted in.

Me and Zach said and move at the same time."We're not!"

We looked at each other and laughed. For a moment in my life tough Zach was actually decent.

"Sit down." a voice boomed in the class. It's obviously the teacher.

Zach went and seat back next to Jack bu he kept looking at me. not that i stared back, it's just that my back just had eyes burning in them.

Zach pov

I just kept staring at y/n, I don't know why but looking at her makes me feel happy.

Zach no. She's not even your type! What are you thinking?!

"Zach." Jack started whispering to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"I talked with Nicole just now."

"Ugh, Nicole. And?"

The mention of Nicole's name made my face all scrunched up.

"She said she wanna talk to you."

"Where?"

"Outside. Now."

"What the hell is wrong with this bitch."

I raise my hand and the teacher saw me.

"Yes Zach. Do you have a question?" she had this amused faced when I raised my hand.

"Umm no miss. I need to go out. Please?" I asked not desperate like.

"Yes. But you need to wait for y/n to come back, them you can go." she turn around and was going to continue teaching whatever she was teaching.

But. Wait. When did y/n went out of class. How did I not know?

"Please miss. I can't wait for her to come back." I whined. I just wanna get over with this Nicole thing.

"Okay. Fine, you can go Zach." she gave up cause she knew I would annoy her as hell.

I walked out of class and Nicole was just beside the class door leaning on the locker trying to look cool but totally falling.

"Hi Zach." she said trying to sound sedusif.

"Hi. What did you wanna talk about cause I rather sit in class that this." my voice sound annoyed.

"Zach.... I'm.."

"You're?" just spit it out already.

"Zach I'm pregnant!"

"You're what?!"

**********

Sorry I left you hanging. It's 1:13a.m. here and I finished my tuition at 10:15p.m. and you know. School work and stuff.

But watch out for a new update 💜

Check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx cause she's fringking amazing!!!

Follow me cause I'm starting a new book😙