Chapter 8

"N-nothing." I looked down.

"If I hear another sound again you and him, get out of my class." our teacher warned us.

"But I didn't do anything!" Zach defend himself even dough he definitely did something.

"I'm not stupid, Herron. Do you think she's crazy enough to yell by herself?"

"Um, Yes!"

"Hey! I'm not crazy!" I screamed back at Zach.

"Shush! We're done talking now."

There was silence before Zach mutter a soft 'stupid.' to the teacher.

He put his hand down my thigh again and I looked at him,  his hands going up and down.

"Your so soft, I like that." He said while licking his lips.

Is this kid trying to get me angry? Cause it's definitely working.

"The way you scream just now, made me hor-"

"ZACH THAT'S ENOUGH! GET THE FUCK OFF!" I yelled while jumping up from my seat.

"Miss and Zach get out of my class."

"No, no. Please sir. He was bothering me and...." I need but not telling him what Zach did.

"Okay. Zach get out."

"But I wasn't the one that was yelling!"

"I said out!"

Zach angrily packed his things and walk out the class. I was there in my seat thanking the gods for not getting me kicked out of class.

The hour past and I was waiting for Kelly. She got out and she looked at me dead serious.

"Y/n your going to die." she said holding my shoulders.

"I know but come on gimme some credit. I'm pretty proud of myself that I got Zach out of class." I snicker to myself.

"Well, let's hope he doesn't do anything to you now cause he's walking our way."

"What...."

I looked behind and I saw Zach walking in our direction. I started to panic.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh sh-

Wait. He didn't do anything....

Zach just walk past me like nothing happened just now in class.

"Well that was werid. He didn't even do anything."

We just shrug it off and went to the cafeteria. We found our table and sat down.

Then 2 girls started walking towards us.

"Hey bitches." both of them greeted 'politely'.

"Are you talking to us?" Kelly asked.

"If not then who stupids!" one of them said.

"Look we don't have time to talk to you bitches. Stay away from our boyfriends." the other said with confidence.

"Who are your boyfriends?" Kelly had a question face on cause we don't apporch any boys.

"Zach and Jack duh." she said like she's the couple of the sentuary.

"You call those two fuckboys boyfriends?!" Me and Kelly started laughing like it was the biggest joke ever. Cause it is.

"Why are you telling us to stay away from them when we don't even like them. Did you see me making out with either one of them? Please go and bother someone else or I'm not gonna be nice any more." I said getting serious I'm the last tone.

"I do-" one of them started.

But before they could say anything Kelly yelled at their faces "FUCK OFF!"

They got scared and run out of the cafeteria.

"We're damn straight dangerous, Kelly!"

"Damn right we are!"

We both high fived.

"But seriously. Who can even date Zach and Jack."

"Discusting."

****************

We don't have class right now so me and Kelly wanted to go out.

"Kelly, wait for me I need to use the toilet."

"Alright."

I went to the bathroom and I hear some kind of weird moaning kinda sound.

"What the hell is that sound."

I walk down to the last stall where the souls was the loudest.

I pushed it open. Surprised it wasn't locked. But the scene is even more shocking.

***********************

Sorry to leave you hanging. But. Did you hear Why Don't We's new song? 

#Hooked 👈 that's the name!

It's just the audio for now but WTF it's so good!

Go check it out!!

Pls comment and voteeee!!! I wanna know what you think bout it cause it could be messy and I just want some feed back.

And check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx

Follow me too, LIMELIGHTS 💜💙

Have a great day and may all Why Don't We related things he with you. {like Jonah's jaw line}