Chapter 44

Zach took me home. My eyes hurt so much from crying. When I check the time, it was 6am. I'm not going to school anymore.

"So.. Do you want me to stay with you?" Zach asked.

"Zach you cared for me this much. I think you need a break.. It's 6am. " I smiled.

"Don't worry about me." he smiled back.

"But you have school tomorrow.."

"Na. This 6 in the morning and I don't think 1 hour of sleep is good for the health so we're not going to school today." he boop my nose.

"I didn't want to go anyways."

"So. What do you want to do now?" Zach asked.

"I really don't want to talk right now. I'm so tired from all the drama and crying and ugh." I fall into the coach.

"Okay." Zach sat beside me.

I suddleny remember what mo told me to do when I got home.

I got up and started walking up the stairs.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Zach said getting up from the couch.

"Getting something important.." I didn't looked at him by kept walking.

When I was reached her room. I could still remember her twirling around, smiling. Oh that beautiful smile.

I went to her closet and there was a mirror. I looked at myself and saw the necklace that mom gave me. My eyes started to water again.

+flashback-

Mom took off her necklace and put it on me.

"Why are you giving me this??" I try to look at her.

"Let this necklace remind you of your father and me." my mom said as she was on the verge of tears.

"Okay." was all I said but I didn't know why she was telling this to me now..

+end of flashback -

Now I understand...

I stop looking in the mirror and finally open the closet door. When I open the door the clothes smell like mom.

I took one of her shirts and wore it. I look deeper into the closet and I found a brown dusty box. It wrote 'Happy 18th Birthday baby.' on the top.

Found it.

I took the box and went down stairs back to Zach.

"What is it?" Zach looked at the box then me.

"It's something that my mom told me to open before she went." I looked at him.

"Are you going to open it?" Zach looked worried.

"Yeah.. "

I opened it slowly. Hands shaking and sweaty. When I did there was a diamond ring, a CD and a letter.

I took the letter and opened it.

Dear Y/n,

Happy 18th Birthday my sweet little candycane! You grow up too fast. I told you're beautiful mother to give you this on your 18th birthday. Only you and me knows what's in here. It's curently 5:30pm, I'm in the living room while you're beside me playing  with your doll. The funny thing is that you don't know I'm writing this for you but your future self. I'm writing this letter to tell you that I love you with all my heart and I know that I wouldn't be here soon. I'm sad that I wouldn't be there to protect you and your mother but I know you are a strong lady that could do anything if you want to. About the diamond ring, you were bout 5 years old when you told me you wanted this ring when you got married so I got it for you. And the CD is filled with all the best memories I have with you and your mom. I wish that I could be there with you and your mother but I know I couldn't. Please protect your mother and yourself. Be strong. Love you with all my heart. 

                                       With all the love,
                                                 Dad.

Tears were dripping down and this letter is so touching. It's like mix emotion. Happy and sad all at the same time. I'm sorry dad. I'm so so sorry I couldn't protect mom. I love you so much.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Hello!

Thank you for everyone who voted and got me this far!

Thank you guys really

But i.love.janiel.xx is the creator of this story so....

I'm going to write a book of one if the WDW boys please request.

Thank you!