Chapter 12

The truth is.... Jack is better then Zach. He's ten times more nicer than him plus I hope he won't make me regret making him my friend... Just can't trust playboys.

"Y/n?" Kelly pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I looked at her.

"Jack told me you were at Zach's house yesterday. Really??" she suddenly release her inner fan-girl.

How the hell does he know everything?!

"Yes. I was." I sighed.

"Wow that's amazing that your mom knows the Mr Herron!" she squells.

Ugh! They know that also?! We were having some our time till Zach starts walking to us.

"Hey guys." he said.

"Hi bro!" But only Jack answered.

Zach looked at me and my mind was like I'ma outta here.

"K, I need to go. See ya' Kelly, Jack!" I waved at them and turn my back and I walked away.

Zach pov

I saw y/n and I know she's angry at me about yesterday, but hey! She made me pissed!

"K, I need to go. See ya' Kelly, Jack!" she said and walked off.

"No dont go, I need to tell you something..."

Ugh! She's gone. I hate it when she dose this!

Soon after Kelly went off saying she need to do something and left me and Jack.

"Bro are you friends with them now?" I looked at him abit missbelived.

"Kelly, yes. But y/n..... Not really cause she said she still doesn't trust me. I'm a good boy now."

"You? A good boy? I don't think so." I laughed at his 'good boy'.

"Jack I'm your best friend and I know your just trying to get into one of their pants and leave."

"Ummm, mabye." he smirked.

"Your such a bad boy." I put my hand over his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go inside."

When we walked in I thought I could at least have a good time but all hope was lost when I hear her.

"Zach babe!!!!"

Ugh are you serious? Nicole was running towards me and I can say that she's going to be another X.

"What does she want now??"

"Miss ya'!!" she kissed me as soon as she could touch me.

I pushed her off. "What the hell are you doing?!" I stormed.

"What? Can't I kiss my boyfriend?"

"Not anymore I'm not." I said in a dull tone.

"What?! You can't do this to me!"

"I just did."

"After all you did to me you want a break up now?!" she said tears on the verge of her eyes.

"Bye now." I started to walk away with Jack following me.

"No! You can't do this..."

By now I could hear her sobbing. She wasn't even my type.

"Zach are you serious? Why did you break up with her?" Jack asked.

"She wasn't my type."

We both have the same class so we walked and I think that y/n has the same class too... Perfect!

We walked in and I don't see her. She's probably in the bathroom, she's obsessed with those.

"Hey, go sit beside Kelly before y/n can. I need to tell y/n something."

Jack walked over to Kelly and sat in y/n's place.

"Jack? What are you doing, this is y/n's seat."

I know but I just wanna seat with you for once.

Now all I need is y/n to come into class. Where is she?

The bell rang and everyone was already at their seats and y/n burst into the class room.

"I'm sorry I'm late." She said puffing.

"It's fine, take your place."

She looked at Jack "That's my seat."

"Just go and sit beside Zach, y/n."

Yes!

She walked over to my and sat beside me. She didn't give any eye contact and when the teacher said my name Her face had this sad expression but she could hide it. But obviously not from me.

Did my words really hurt her that much?

"Y/n?" she looked at me."

"W-what?"

"I just wanna say I'm sorry about yesterd-"

"Save it. I don't care anymore Zach, stop talking to me. Stop bothering me and I'll be the happiest girl in the world."

When she said those words it kinda made me sad. Does she think I'm gonna leave her alone this easy?  Hell no.

I text her at night but she doesn't know. Obviously.

********

I'm going to post a bunch if chapters at onces so... Yeah.

But!

Please vote and comment on what you think 💙💙 I wanna know is the story good or.. Blah.

And check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx cause she's fringking amazing!!!

Follow me!!! 😇😇