Chapter 42

"I don't think I'll be here for long." my mom said and close her eyes, a tear fell.

"Mom don't say that."

"If this is my fate. Y/n you should except it." she open back her eyes looking into mine.

"You know I can't live without you." tears started streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Shhh, don't cry my little candycane. It's hurting me more." my mom pat my back.

I wipe my tears and mom held my chin up so I look at her.

"I want to tell you a secret, I kept it for a day like this. I think it's the to finaly tell you." she heldy hands.

"You're not going to die!" I yelled at her but it came out as a whisper.

"Listen honey, you have to promise me you only open it untill I'm gone." her voice was weak and I knew if I kept fighting her the faster she'll go.

"Promise." I held her hands as tight as I could.

"There's a little box in my closet, I want you to open it. It was for you 18th birthday but I don't think I'll be there."

When she was finishing her words I could hear that she's holding back her tears.

"Stop this for god sake! You're making it hard for me too!" I gave in to a small sniffle. "Sweetheart. I need you to be strong. Do it for me." she held my face.

"But it's so hard..." I held on to her hands.

(((((((((((*))))))))))))

It's been about 4 hours with my mom and I plan on staying longer but.

"Y/n, I think you should get some rest now." my mom smiled at me.

"It's okay. I don't need that when u have you." I held her hands and her smile went even wider.

"Just go." she nudge me a little.

"Okay fine. But I'm coming back. Okay?" I held her hands tight.

"Okay." she agrees.

We exchanged kisses on the forhead. And I have at her while I was walking out. When I got out Zach rushed at me.

"Is your mom fine?"  his eyes held worry.

I broke down into tears knowing that she's not.

"She feels that she's not going to live. And I can't live without her Zach." I cried into Zach's chest and he hug me tightly.

I let go and I can see Zach was crying too.

"Zach. Why are you crying?"

"That's what my mom said before she went."

This was my turn to hug him. "OH Zach."

"It's okay." he held me tight.

"Does that mean my mom's gonna die too?"

Zach and I looked at each other but he didn't say anything. This silent answer everything.

"Let's go home."  I muffle.

"Okay."

We walked out and I remembered we walked here. Not drive.

"I really don't feel like walking." I lump my body onto Zach.

"We won't be. When you were with your mom I went back and got my car." Zach held me up.

We got into the car and crank up some songs until we got to my house.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" Zach looked at me.

"Okay. Thanks Zach." I peck his lips.

"You know I'd do anything for you." he grin.

I got out there car and when I was inside I slump down onto the couch. Mom was right, I'm really tired. I feel like I could cry for days.

Mom pov

I can feel my heart beating so slow. So cold. My little candycane is becoming 18 tommorow and I can't be there for her.

Why god? Can't you let me live for one more day? Is that so much to ask?

Suddleny my heart had a pain feeling. And a nurse walked in she saw me breathing heavily.

Her eyes full of shock but she didn't froze she yelled for help. She yelled for the doctor and he came rushing in.

This is it.

Y/n pov

I woke up in shock. Sweat leaking off my face. I check the time. 2am.

Something mush have happen.

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hello!

Thank you for joining me in this adventure but soon this book is going to end..(╥﹏╥)

There mabye will be 3 more chaps

But I'll be making a new book soon! Dm or comment who do you want next (●´з')♡

i.love.janiel.xx all the credits to you ♡♡♥♡♡