Chapter 33

I was sitting alone looking at tie the floor untill I hear a door open. Greg came out while he threw my mom on the floor. She was half naked and Greg threw her clothes on the floor beside her.

"Shall I drag her in too?" the body guard point to me.

"No, leave her be. I'm afraid if I did she'd bite my dick right off." Greg said and they all chuckled as they walk out.

I ran over to my mom, she was crying.

"Mom. Are you okay?"

"He... He ra-"

"It's okay mom I got you." I held her and pat her.

Soon she fell asleep, I think there's only a few hours till out time's up. My heart hurts, I don't wanna die this young....

Zach pov

I was searching for the river untill I heard Jack's voice. "Fuck."

I ran over to him. "Jack!  Are you alright?" I saw him sitting on the ground caring his leg.

"Yeah. My leg just hurt but I saw the river!" Jack smiled.

My eyes sparkle and I pull Jack up, I follow him and there it was the river. Then there was a old house in the trees.

"Do you think that's it?" I point to it.

"It has to be. It's the only house here." Jack confirm.

"Come on! Let's go!" I scream started to run but Jack pull me by the collar.

"Dude are you just going to rush in there? There are guards." Jack pointed to two men at the door.

"We gotta distract them and by 'we' I mean you cause I wanna save my girl." I blabler.

"Come on I don't wanna do it.." he whined.

"Come please? I known you can do it." I pat his back.

He walked over "Um.. Excuse me. Can you help me I'm lost..."

"Where do you wanna go?" one of them said as they both walk over to Jack.

They started talking and the door was unheard so I slipped in. I heared some banging on the door it was coming form upstairs.

"Help..." I heard a voice.

I unlocked the door and I saw Y/n with her mom.

"Y/N!!" I hug her.

When she finally I was really there she hug back "ZACH!"

"I missed you so much." she tighten her grip.

As much as I wanna stay like this forever we really need to get out of here.

"Come on. Before someone comes." I help her up with her mom but when I turn around there was a man smirking at me.

"Stay behind me." I push Y/n behind me.

"Aww, you didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend." he smiled looking at me. "At least you won't die alone now."

I could feel her shaking behind me. Y/n and her mother has black blues and cuts all over their baby and face "You're going to regret touching her and her mother. You... "

"What?"

"No words could discribe you." my face scowl up.

"It's fine. I didn't like you anyway." his smirky smily face turn dark.

I didn't say anything but I was cursing at him in my head.

"Move. I got people to kill." he grabed my shirt and smirked at me and pushed me off to the side.

"ZACH!" Y/n yelled for me.

"Nice name. I'm Greg by the way." he grab Y/n by the hand.

I got up and punch him in the face. "MOVE AWAY FROM THEM!"

"You little shit." he punch me like it was nothing I was on the floor.

"Y/N RUN NOW!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YA'!" she disagree.

"You're all going to die here." Greg said as he punch me again.

"GO NOW!" I yelled.

In the corner of my eye I could see Y/n helping her mother up and bursting out the door.

"It's just you and me now." I looked at the devil.

"Try me."

I ran towards him and kick him in the stomach he punch me in the face.

"You're going to die."

He put his hands to my neck, chocking me. I can't breath.....

I use all of my energy to kick him in the sack. He let go and I punch him multiple times.

"It's me who's going to kill you."

Suddleny I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Fuck. This fucker actually stab me.

Then my leg. I can tell the blood gushing out.

%%%%#%%%%%%

Wahyooooo!!

i.love.janiel.xx you know what to do... CHECK HER OUTTT!!

okay.

I'm not study for my exams.