Chapter 43

After I called Zach to go to the hospital, I ran there knowing that if I waited for Zach it'll be too late.

When I was there I was out of breath and there was a nurse running holding something.

Please don't turn left. And she did.

I ran to her but she was fast and went into moms room. I was going to open to door but a nurse came out.

"Sorry miss. I can't let you in." she looked at me with sorrow.

"That's my mom! Please!" I beg.

"I'm sorry miss." she went back in and I heard a click sound. She lock the door.

Suddleny a hand found my shoulder and it was Zach. I was on the verge of tears and he hugged me.

"They won't let me in Zach.... What if she really dies?!" I cried into his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay Y/n."

He let go of me and I just realized that my hands are shaking. My whole body is shaking. I look at Zach, and I can't even see him clearly. My eyes with tears and my eyes unsteady.

Zach held my hands "It's going to be alright. Calm down."

I could hear doctors yelling to the nurses but I can't hear my moms voice.

Sudden everything stop. I stop shaking. Tears stop flowing. Silence is never a good sign.

I looked at Zach. His face deep sorrow. He push me to his chest and hug me tightly. I cried. Knowing the end of this.

The doctor came out.

"Miss Y/n. I'm sorry. But we lost her." he looked at the ground not able to look me in the eyes.

I walk pass the doctor into my moms room. There was a white cloth covering her. Top to bottom.

I pulled it off to see her face. White,  out of life. Lips once pink now white.

"You left me mom. Now I'm all alone. Dad, now you. What did I do to deserve this? Did I not treat you right?" I talked with tears streaming like never before.

Zach hug me.

"Without you I'm nothing. You were the one that kept me going, showed me life had purpose. And now you're gone."  I raised my voice at the dead body.

"Y/n calm down. You're mom may be gone but she's still with us in a way. And do you think she'll be happy if she see you crying? No. Now if you keep crying, your mom is going to be so sad, you need to be strong for her Y/n." Zach rub my back smoothly.

I look up at him "I'm trying Zach... But it's so hard."

"With time you'll heal and everything will be fine." Zach pull me deeper into his chest.

"I'm so lonely now..." I cried hard.

"You're not!" he pulled me back. "I can be anyone you want! Your father, your mom... And I can definitely be your boyfriend.."

"Zach.... Thank you so so much... I love you so much." I hug him so tight he stumble to the ground.

"I love you too." he smiled.

I love this momment... But I'll hate this day forever..

My mother, the one that gave me happiness through out my life is gone. And especially on my birthday..

I'll hate this day forever.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I'm so sad. This part...

Ugghhhh!

All the credits to i.love.janiel.xx ♥♥