Chapter 24

After I was done, I went down and there seated Kelly,  Jack, Zach and my MOM!

"Mom!" I ran to her and huged her.

"Hi candycane!" he hug back.

Oh no. Not in front of my friends!

Zach smirk "Candycane Huh?"

"So cute!" Kelly squelled.

"Oh god! I hate this name..."

"From when you were a sprout, your father and I use to call you that."

When my mom mentioned my dad my eyes started to tear but they didn't fall off the edge yet. I held it in. No y/n not infront if your friends.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Kelly said.

I could feel my mom looking at me. She opens her arms "Come here."

I ran into her and hold her tight. I know it's been a very long time since that happened but still.

Kelly, Jack and Zach came over to us and asked. "Is she okay?" there was the sound of sorrow.

"She just remembered her father. He pass when she was just a little girl." my mom stroke my head.

"Y/n I feel you, but everything happens for a reason. I don't have a father too. Actually I don't have both of them." Jack said and I lifted head.

"Yeah, I don't have a mother too." Kelly said.

"Same here." Zach walked up.

How can they smile so bright everyday knowing their parents left this world?

"I love you guys." I hugged all of then and they hug back.

"Hey, can we please change the subject?" Zach broke the hug.

"By the way, y/n. I saw you sleeping with Zach, hope you didn't do anything." she winked.

Oh my shit.

"You guys were so cute together." she fan-girls.

"I also saw you two, did you guys do anything?" my mom step into the subject.

"No-"

"We did. Didn't you hear us?" Zach said.

"You used protection right?" my mom asked a bit worried.

"But mom we di-"

"Yeah we did. Damn, baby you were so loudy." Zach swiff his hair back.

What are you doing Zach?! I'm going to kill you!

"Zach we didn-"

"I know you like it babe. I did too."

I put my head on the table, why am I not mad about this?

They were houling and and laughing, This is so embarrassing.

After we Finnish our breakfast, Jack and Kelly went home leaving me, Zach and my mom.

"So you guys still have math studies?" my mom sip her coffee.

"Yeah, we're going right now. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No, you guys can go."

"Okay." Zach and I walk up to my room.

"What the hell was that?" I closed the door behind me..

"I don't know what you're talking about." Zach gave me no eye contact.

***/**/*****/*******

I know this is a short chapter but I think I'll post one more💜💜

i.love.janiel.xx on instagram. Yes I said it billions of times but have you checked it out yet?

Well you should.

Fun fact 6#
Chewing gum will help you burn calories and also give you fresh breath.