Chapter 16

"He went home. It was his ex Nicole that made him up set."

"Yeah I know she's pregnant." I roll my eyes.

"How do you know? Does news travel this fast in school? And how do you know?"

"No. And it was a long story. Can you give me his number?"

"Yeah." Once Jack tap in the number I grab my phone and ran out.

"Y/n!" Kelly waved seeing me.

"Sorry, I got something to do!" I ran past her and I look back to give her a smile shs just gave me a thumbs up.

I ran home and saw my mom's car.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What?! What happen!?" she ran out of the kitchen.

"I need you to drive me to Mr Herron's house right now!"

"Wha-"

"Come on we got no time!" I pulled her out as she starts the car and I love up.

********

We arrived and I sprang outta the car and knocked on the door. No answer.

"Mabye he's not home yet."

"He is." I assure.

I kept knocking on the door but then I decided to try the knob. It was open all the time!

I ran in calling Zach's name repeatly.

"Y/n you can't just enter someone's hose like that." my mom chase after me but I just ignore her.

I ran up the stairs opening all the doors, then I found him in a room that looked like it'd belong to him. Sitting on the bed, back hunched, ears stuffed with headphones.

I pulled one out and said his name softly. "Zach."

"Holly crap! Y/n what are you doing here?" he backed up.

"I need to tell you something." I gave a worried expression.

"It can wait till tomorrow, I'm not in a good state right now." he disconnect our eye contact.

"And listening to music makes it better?" I cross my arms.

"Yes, it does. Now buzz off you're starting to sound annoying."

"I didn't run home from school and beg my mom to drive me here just for you to push away!" I yelled at his back.

"I said let it out for after! Are you deaf?!" he stood up and yelled at my face.

"I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM A LIE! I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE GIRL YOU IMPREGNATED! BUT IT WAS MY MISTAKE TO PITTY YOU!" I yelled at him and walked out of him room.

But he held my hand back. "What do you mean? And how did you know I made a girl pregnant?!"

"I ain't saying shit." I turn my face away from his.

"You're not leaving till you tell me!" he said and drag me in his room pinning me to the wall.

"Now talk!" locking the door.

"I'm not talking!"

"Then you'll be living with me untill you open your mouth." Zach just sat on the bed looking at me.

I don't wanna be traped in with a pervert....

"Ugh fine! When I was in the bathroom I heard two girls talking about you."

"And?" he was dead serious. He look like he was ready to kill someone.

"Just...... Don't do anything stupid after I tell you."

He didn't say anything.

"Nicole was talking to her friend about she's pregnant....but..."

"Y/n just spit it out!"

Why am I so afraid? It's not me who's gonna get hit. So I spit out. "She lied."

"What did she lie about?!"

"You making her pregnant."

There was silence.... But his face was not getting softer, more like the opposite.

"WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!" Zach suddenly yell grabbing a fist full of his hair.

"Zach, She didn't want you to leave her."

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU NICOLE!!" he was unlocking the door ready to go.

I grab his hand. "It was a mistake, jus-" but Zach cut me off.

"MISTAKE? MISTAKE?! HOW DO YOU LIE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT FOR SOMEONE AND IT'S CALL A MISTAKE?! IF SHE REALLY LOVED ME SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" that's what I said.

Is he crying?! "Zach, please calm dow-" yet again, couldn't let me finish.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU NICOLE!" he swing by hand off and was grabbing his keys and running down the stairs.

Why is my heart so kind? I shouldn't even help that slut, but I caught up and block the exit.

"Y/n move! I don't want to hurt you!"

"No. Don't do this, don't do anything stupid!"

"After all she done to you, you're defending her?" he questioned.

"Yes, cause you can catch her a better way then this." I suggest hoping he'll come to his senses.

"I don't care y/n! Move!" no hope for me.

He's not giving up. Geezzz, I know I'm gonna regret doing this.

"Y/n! Mov-"

Before he could finish I smash my virgin lips on his.

***************

Haha! Next chapter is already up so please continue, and I'm let you in on a sneak peek of i.love.janiel.xx instagram's 'The Vampire Next Door' a Corbyn Besson fan fiction.

Check out i.love.janiel.xx on instagram and now on Wattpad ilovejaniel_xx sadly she ain't posting any of her stories here😩😩

💜💙 kisses!