FOUR + A/N

The odd duo walked through the streets of Braavos

The odd duo walked through the streets of Braavos. As the early morning faded and the sun had risen properly, starting to show rays of noon the heat had returned. Blistering hot and uncomfortable.

Arya Stark was the first to break the silence. "Do you live far?" She asked not taking her eyes off the street ahead of her. Will found for the first time how small she really was, she couldn't have been taller than just below his shoulder and he couldn't help but smirk. The girl was way too big for her body.

"What?" She snapped, looking up at him with narrowed eyes expecting an answer. "Nothing" Will replied, shaking his head. Her lips parted to say something but she closed them thinking since the boy had already offered her hospitality, it would be reasonable to be polite and not a pain.

Arya didn't try denying that the boy was indeed quite handsome. She could imagine Sansa fawning all over him, he was a perfect match for her. A handsome knight with a rich family. Though to the young wolf, Will didn't seem the one to go for a young, quite stupid and pretty noble lady.

He had such captivating blue eyes, like ice.

The sun grew as the prospect of a new day dawned upon Braavos. The sun was admittedly blistering and uncomfortably hot, even for Will who had never known anything but this weather. He couldn't imagine how the young Stark girl walking along side of him felt, dressed in garments that seemed fit for a warmer winter day.

"Are you hot my lady?"

Arya turned, surprised at his voice. Her surprise quickly turning to annoyance as she glared: "I'm not a lady" she snapped, eyes flickering across his face. "As you say" Will paused before adding "My lady".

She had a ghost of a grin marking her face as the turned to face him fully and playfully hitting his arm, "Oh shut up".

Will feigned hurt , dramatically placing a hand on his heart and tilting his head back. "Oh My lady, your indelicate actions wound me so." Arya rolled her eyes and continued fixing her gaze upon the quickly filling street.

"Where'd you get that from?" She said, snorting. "What?" Will asked smirking, "didn't think I had the capacity of coming up with such captivating poems?" She looked at him surprised.

"No of course not" he said, upon seeing the look the young girl gave him, "A book my mother used to read to me often, bored me to death". Arya replied with an exasperated gasp, rolling her eyes again.

They walked in a sort of comforting silence that none of them could truly explain the rest of the way.

"Here" commented Will softly as they fast approached the looming house. Arya stared at the tall building. "Not impressed, huh?" Will asked looking down at her. "No, it's very beautiful" she complimented, snapping out of her trance. Will could tell that received a compliment from the small, fiery brunette girl was rare so he smiled and gestured for her to follow him.