FOURTEEN

a/n italics are flashbacks. enjoy.

When they finally pulled apart, Arya looked up to Will with an anxious face.

Will was smiling, in a dazed state.

"Will, I-"

"I know"

Arya adjusted her gaze to the ground beneath her. Why did he take such an interest in her, she was a mess. Mentally and physically.

Will pulled her to her feet and smiled. "I've decided, I'm taking you back to Westeros, This isn't the place for you and it will never be. I've never fit in here anyway."

Arya smiled but her stomach was twisting in knots, what was she going to do about the faceless assassins?"

~~~

"Tell me about Will Hart."

Arya raised her head.

"Nothing to me."

The harsh whip cracked against her already bleeding arm. The Waif stared at her stoically.

"Liar, he means a great deal to you." she paused to relish Arya's pained expression, "Why wouldn't he?", she continued carefully, "He is the first person in a long time to treat you like an equal, like you meant something. Like Arya Stark meant something."

Arya grimaced, "I am no one and Will Hart is nothing."

The whip barely pained her.

"Wouldn't you like to go back to being Arya Stark, after all you have Will Hart and other things that crave your attention." 

The waif abruptly stood and cut her off, "Don't bother me with your lies Lady Stark, your feelings for that boy are written all over your face."

As soon as the waif left, Arya rolled over and cradled her knees to her chest.

"I am no one."

"I am no one."

"I am no one."

"I am no one."

She kept muttering to herself.

"Will Hart means nothing to me, he meant something to Arya Stark but I'm not Arya Stark."

"I am no one."

"I am no one."

"I am no one."

~~~

"I-I can't." Arya replied, she couldn't bear to look him in the eye.

She could feel his smile fall from his voice, "What do you mean? these faceless people are nothing to you, we can leave!"

"It's not that simple."

"It is! You can't waste your life in fear from these.. people. They are nothing to you."

Arya reluctantly raised her face to stare him in the eye.

Suddenly Will leaned forward, still holding Arya's arms and softly brushed his lips against hers.

Arya breathed out softly.

Will pulled back and studied her face. "You are worth so much more than being with those people, you are destined to do great things Arya, I swear it."

Arya stood very still, just staring at his face still in shock about what had just happened. Her first kiss, it felt... strange yet it felt right, like it was the right person.

Will looked at her again.

"Okay?" he said very quietly.

"Okay."