NINETEEN

The hall was bustling and loud as Freys milled everywhere, eating greedily and conversing with their brothers and cousins.

Will stood stoically behind Walder Frey - well, not really.

He tried his best to look less unique, his startling blue eyes and blonde hair were too noticeable in these areas so he slouched, looking mainly at his feet or hiding behind his blonde locks.

Arya/Walder raised her cup in the air and brought it down sharply twice and the entire hall fell silent and glanced towards their leader.

Arya/Walder slowly raised herself from the seat and scanned the rooms with her beady eyes, "You're all wondering" she began, still scanning "why I brought you all here."

"After all, we just had a feast. Since when does old Walder give us two feasts in a single fortnight?!"

The hall began laughing and muttering and Arya/Walder joined in, her new grating laugh made Will want to drive a nail through his own skull.

"Well," she continued, "It's no use being Lord of the Riverlands when you can't celebrate with your family; that's what I say!"

The hall murmured in agreement, nodding their stupid heads and banging their cups on the wooden table noisily. Arya/Walder clicked her fingers and motioned towards the girls, waiting meekly on the sides who immeadiatly started moving, big jugs of wine in their hands. They began pouring every Frey in the hall a big glass of the wine.

This was Will's cue, he walked forwards and poured the wine into Arya/Walder's cup and the poor girl next to her as well. She barely looked up at him as he passed, not that this lot of morons would be able to tell anything anyway. He then quietly made his way to the entrance of the hall, the only way in or out, tightening his grip on the knife in his belt, just hidden from view.

The voice of Arya/Walder reached Will's ears once more, "I've gathered every Frey here, that means a damn thing so I can tell you my plans, now that winter has come." Arya/Walder paused before continuing, "But first, a toast!"

The men gathered cheered, filling their cups to the brim greedily.

"No more of that Dornish horse piss, this is the finest Arbour gold. Proper wine. For proper heroes!"

The hall clamoured with agreement and satisfaction, soaking the words of the decrepit old man standing before them. Arya/Walder lifted her cup and everyone copied her, raising thir one glasses.

"We stand together." A cheer erupted around Will and he visibly grimaced as every single person in the room downed their glass of the 'fine wine'. Arya/Walder, of course didn't touch her drink, simply observing the room and positioning her glass before her once more.

Will blanked out for a moment until he heard the sounds of coughing, at first just a soft sound but increasingly worrying as men began choking and gasping for air.

Blood was forming in the mouths of the Frey men and Will winced at the grotesque site. One of the men staggered forward towards the door, still in relatively good shape.

"Let.." he choked, coughing up more of the crimson liquid, "Let me out." He managed and Will winced again before stepping forward and driving the concealed knife into his chest. Will avoided looking the man in the eye as he slipped to the floor, violently shaking as the life drained from his body.

"Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe."

The men began dropping, one by one every man standing in the hall apart from Will fell to the cold floor, dying a horrible death.

The women in the hall looked around in horror and shock, their mouths trying to form something but nothing came from them.

Slowly Walder/Arya raised her hands to her face and pulled, removing Walder's mask from her face and leaving her real face which held a look of malice and something else maybe, ... fear? No it can't be, not Arya.

She looked at him briefly and then turned her attention to the mortified girl standing beside her, "When people ask you what happened here, tell them the north remembers. Tell them Winter came for house Frey."

And without looking back, she descended from the steps like a fallen angel and went to the exit where Will was waiting. She immeadiatly noticed his grimace.

She gripled his hand and said in a hushed tone, "It had to be done."

He obliged, squeezing her hand in return and nodding.

What was Arya Stark?

A shell of her old voice, something so battered she'll never feel quite like a human should.