EIGHT

Will was confused.

That was to say the least. He barely remembered the last time he'd seen Lorsa, months ago probably.

He had no idea what in the world Lorsa was doing. 

She was a sight. Staring at him, no Arya with a frightened and almost embarrassed look. Her knife dripping crimson, sticky blood and her shirt drenched in it as well.

The corpse at her feet was of a young man. No older than twenty-three he guessed and lying lifeless, his eyes staring blankly into the clouded sky. His handsome features covered in red and an ugly stab mark continued gushing blood. 

Will was ultimately distracted from his thoughts by a knife whistling dangerously close to Lorsa's face and lodging itself into the wall of the building opposite.

"If you die, it isn't my fault" he warned the unruly girl standing beside him.

She glowered, "Fine."

Will didn't wait to check if Arya was content. He launched himself through the slim door frame and into the house. Three people stood in the centre, a smaller man with the whitest hair he'd ever seen. A massive guy with very dark eyes and an equally big sword trailing from his left hand.

The last was a tall and well-built man. He had a sword around the size of Will's in his hand waving dangerously around.

A fourth man cowered in the corner, trying to find cover under the wooden table that had been pushed back against the far wall.

He probably would have found it amusing if their intent wasn't to kill him.

Lorsa joined him shortly, Arya trailing behind. She obviously had no experience in this, Will immediately regretted letting her come with him. She was going to get herself killed.  

Instead of charging headfirst the taller man walked forward, seemingly not bothered by their sudden intrusion and smirking. Will already developed a dislike for him.

Neither him nor the two girls lowered their weapons, they weren't foolish.

"Hello." He said smirking.

No one responded to him, so he continued. "I'm Tiberius, I'm afraid you've broken into my house. I'm considered killing you." He stated casually as if he was considering buying them some flowers.

Still neither of them replied.

Will held the hilt of his sword so hard his knuckles were turning a ghostly white.

Tiberius stepped closer and Will could feel Lorsa tensing up more beside him.

"Come now" he said, smirking wider than ever. His speech seemed to be more directed towards Will. "You're not going to win. No offence or anything but you're still a boy and well, you have two little girls."

Arya seemed to growl a little at his statement so Will nudged her gently with his foot and she shut up.

"You don't stand a chance." Tiberius said, "But lucky for all-" he paused slightly and if possible his grin stretched, "-Well maybe not all. We have an agreement."

During Tiberius' evil talk Will took the time to size up his opponents. The massive one looked deadly but most likely not agile or smart. He decided the smaller one was the one he had to watch out for as he was gripping something behind his back. Most likely a knife.

"We are men of mercy-" Will felt like punching him, even though it would probably get them all killed it would be worth it.

"You killed my family." Will turned surprised to Lorsa, still keeping his defence up. She didn't look at him but kept her cold gaze on Tiberius.

Tiberius looked caught off guard for a second then smirked again. "I don't remember every kill girl, but I know you made a mistake coming here."

Lorsa was about say something that was going to kill her so Will cut her off, "What's the agreement?" he asked, devoid of emotion.

Tiberius smiled evilly, "We want the girl, the little one with the nice sword."