TWENTY ONE

Now Arya looked shocked.

"You never mentioned a brother." She said slowly, still trying to digest the information.

Will glared at the boy who was now leaning on a nearby tree, listening to their conversation with a huge grin on his face, "I hoped I'd never see him again."

The boy feigned hurt and sighed dramatically, clutching his hand to his chest; "You wound me brother dearest, you know you missed me."

Laughing he turned to Arya who still wore a look of surprise, "You're a Stark, don't have many of those around these days, do we?"

She glared at him, he didn't resemble Will very much, his brown hair and eyes looking very different but upon closer inspection she noticed how similar their face shape and eye shape were.

"I'm Edgar, by the way if you were wondering."

Will frantically turned to Arya, "we need to get away from him Arya, he's dangerous."

"Dangerous, What do you mean?" Looking at him, Arya didn't see what was so dangerous about him, he was leaner but taller than his brother with a silly, childish grin clouding his features.

Will breathed in slowly and forced himself to stay calm,

"He's a murderer, he was sent to kings landing at a very young age to train to become part of the Kingsguard but he killed someone before he was officially knighted."

"Who did he kill?" The girl's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"He won't say."

The both of them turned towards Edgar who was absentmindedly whistling now, obeserving his surroundings. Upon noticing their stares he smiled widely again, "Ah, you've finished your dramatics Will. Can we go now?"

"We?!" Asked Will, raising his voice as anger bubbled within him. "You're not coming anywhere with us, you need to leave."

He gripped Arya's wrist and by some miracle she didn't resist, pulling her behind him.

Edgar smiled darkly.

"Oh, no. I need to see Sansa Stark."