Chapter 4

We arrived at two glass doors and awkward silence has overtaken us since that incident

We arrived at two glass doors and awkward silence has overtaken us since that incident. Aiden pushed the doors open, and I was hit by a gust of warm wind. There was what looked like a fighting ring located in the middle of the room, with two large mats located on either side. There we also plenty of punching bags situated around the room. Three large windows were sitting at the top of the walls, allowing rays of light to beam through, making the room light up.

I look around and notice a group of men and women using the equipment with an equally burly guy ordering them around.

As soon as they saw my brother, they all stood up a little straighter. "Mmk" I hummed, curious at the exchange. Aiden motioned for Lorenzo to go ahead.

"Could I see Marco?" Lorenzo boomed. A familiar guy, that I soon recognized as the guy from last night, walked out of the crowd and towards us. As soon as he saw me, a look of fear was evident on his face.

"Do you recognize her?" Aiden asked. Marco nodded but kept his gaze on the floor.

Smart move Marco, smart move My brain said.

Brain shut up I'm trying to pay attention

When I focused back again, Lorenzo and Marco were no longer there, I turned around to see Lorenzo walking out a back door, but not before he exchanged a look with Aiden that I couldn't quite decipher.

THANKS SO MUCH, BRAIN NOW I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

Aiden grabbed my hand and led me out of the gym, "Sooooo can we go to the kitchen, I'm kind of hungry." I said, rubbing my stomach. He nods, and leads me in the direction of the kitchen, from what I can tell.

So far, My brothers haven't asked about dad yet, or even mentioned it, so who am I to bring it up? But I will bring up why they have a fuckin strip club below the apartment, and choose not to tell me!!

Aiden led me into the kitchen and took a seat on one of the chairs. I went into the pantry and grabbed my bag of lays that I never got to finish. "Hey want some water?" I asked. He nodded, and I grabbed two glasses and begun filling them up. I slid his glass to him and took a seat across from him. So when I ask him about the strip club, I will hopefully seem more intimidating,

"Soooo," I said. "Yup?" He responded with. I nervously laughed. Wait why am I the one who's nervous?! We're the one who's supposed to be making him nervous.

Get it together Cara. I snapped out of it and put on a more intimidating face.

"Why do you have a strip club, in the apartment?" I asked keeping an emotionless face. Aiden spits out his water all over the table. "Uhhhh, We don't," He said shaking his leg excessively. I raised an eyebrow at how obvious he was making it that he's lying. "And I'm Kim Kardashian"

"What?" Aidan says furrowing his eyebrows

"I thought we were just saying things that aren't true," I reply before making a swift exit from the kitchen.