Chapter 15

He forcefully grabs my arm and pushes me in the direction of what looks to be a gun range, "Go over there, NOW," He yells.

"My brothers aren't going to be happy about this," I say, glancing down at my arm to see a newly forming bruise. "oh joy," I mutter.

As I sulk over to the gun range I notice the 6 guys that are already there. Hmmm, they're not too bad looking, maybe this won't be so bad.

I grab some muffs, and a gun before I step into the last booth. I glance around and scoff as I notice the looks I'm getting from the guys around me.

I turn the safety off and fire 3 shots at the target. "Oh wow, I'm a natural," I say genuinely surprised as I stare at the bullets that are now buried right in the bullseye.

I do a couple of more rounds, until the big mean guy from early calls the groups out. All of the guys set down they're guns and walk out of the range.

I quickly look around before sliding the gun into my waistband and put the earmuffs back before heading into the main ring.

This might be useful later.

"You guys better make a good impression, The Don's son is visiting today," He says menacingly making murmurs rip through the crowd.

One boy who looks to be around 13 raises his hand, "Do you know which one?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrows

Which one? Whos the Dons son? There's more than one? What does that even mean? Also if anybody's going to answer my questions, where the fuck am I?

"The second in command," the big burly guy replies. Apparently, this is not the answer everybody was hoping for, because everybody's eyes go wide, and they're faces turn pale.

something telling me that whoever the 'don's son' is, it's not a good thing he's visiting.

"OKAY BACK TO TRAINING, HE WILL BE HERE SHORTLY," He barks, making us all scramble back to the range. I mean I didn't really scramble because I'm not scared of anything.

MMMMMK

Uhm bitch, try me.

I pick up a different gun and leave the one that's strapped into my waistband, into my waistband. Hopefully, nobody will notice a missing gun. I don't put the muffs back on, because they take away from my badass-ness.

I fire, five shots into the target before I hear a door slam, Ooo, that must be him. I ignore the new pressure that comes with his presence and just keep firing away. 

Wait why the fuck am I nervous, I don't even go here. If anything he should be honored that he's seeing me shoot a gun, I humph.

I quickly run out of bullets, so I turn around to grab another Magazine (its a part of a gun) from the shelf when I spot the burly guy standing behind the guy in the booth next to me. I'm taking an educational guess and assuming he's with the Don's Son.

I'm not afraid of you, Bitch.

Cara stop

I roll my eyes and load the new magazine into the gun before I continue to shoot. I hear the guy move behind me until he abruptly stops. He quickly keeps moving again until he ends up back outside the range in the middle of the gym, where everybody met before.

"Guys, come back on out," The training guys yell. I walk back out this time with the gun in hand and keep the safety on. I'm not trying to kill anybody, but you never know, I might need it to escape.

We all line back up and I look up from my hand where I was staring at the pretty shiny gun to see everybody looking down, avoiding looking directly in the eyes of 'the Don's son'. Good to know I 'work' with a bunch of bitches. Come on guys, grow some balls.

Wait, Cara no there has to be a reaso-

I bring my gaze up and stare directly into his eyes, and a big grin spreads across my face. I run out of the line and run straight up to him. One glance at trainer guy, and he looks like he's about to straight up, cold blood, murder me.

Again fight me, bitch, I think as I glare at him.

I crash into Xavier's arms and give him a hug back before, I show him my gun.

"Xavvy, Look at this cool ass gun!!" I say, pointing it around. I point it at Xavier and he ducks, "Cara, watch where you point that thing," He says, "Don't worry the safety is on," I say, "Now its off" I say clicking off the safety and pointing it at him.

His eyes widen a bit, as he quickly takes it from me, and turns the safety on. I pout, and turn back towards the giant group of people, I forgot where standing there.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Black," the mean trainer guy says as he comes up to me and grabs me by the arm, attempting to drag me back to the group.

"Let go, Please," Xavier says, venom lacing his every word.

The trainer guy does so quickly, obviously scared. And for no reason, Xavy is the least scary person I know, he's like a big teddy bear. Unless he really doesn't like you, then he has claws.

I get pushed back behind Xavier before he mutters a few words and walks us out of the gym.

We step into the elevator in silence, as he presses floor P.

He leads me into the sitting room as awkward silence settles over us, it gives me time to try to make sense of what the actual fuck just happened.

"So the Don's son huh?" I say playfully, "I guess that makes me the Dons Daughter," I say straight up giggling now.

The upper corners of Xavier's mouth twitch's before it sets back into a straight line.

"Yes, Yes it does," He says, dead serious. "MMMk, let's not lie now Xav," I say, but something in my voice was less playful than before.

I mean it kind of all make sense, all of the guys in our apartment wearing black clothes, the training gym, the brothel/strip club. Why they all speak Italian. Okay so maybe that's a stereotype, but its true.

"Huh, okay, well, I'm keeping the gun," I say, laying down the law.

Yeah, you show him how it's done. Brain says sarcastically

I just smirk back and nod, not at all hearing the sarcasm.

Xavier gives me a confused look as he touches the gun he took from me in his coat pocket.

I put an innocent smile on my face as I twiddle with my fingers. "Soooo, are you going to explain what the hells going on or?" I say dragging out the o's.

Xavier sighs and opens his mouth to begin when we hear the slam of the door.

We both turn our gazes knowingly to the foyer as the rest of my brothers walk in, oh and some of my cousins, can't forget about them.

They raise their eyebrows at whatever the hell is going on as they notice the tension in the room.

"Why don't you guys take a seat," Xavier says as he leans back into the couch "And be sure to get comfortable because we're going to be here for a while."