Chapter 14

The rest of the day my thoughts are still consumed with what happened at the end of lunch, and what it means, and no I don't mean Alexander being a dick.

It may also be because playing Nancy Drew is kinda fun, but either way, there's something more serious going on.

Once the final bell rings I quickly pack up my bags and head to the girl's locker room where I quickly change into my Spandex shorts and my sports bra and cheer shirt before I head into the gym. 

When I walk in there are already a couple of girls there warming up. "Hey guys," I say as I walk over and join them in their stretches.

"Alright Girls, today we will be doing some stunts and I will be assigning you your stunt groups," The captain says.

Ugh, work. "Okay, so Ellie, Tallula, Morgan and-" She says scanning the group.

Not me, not me, not me.

"- Ava, your stunt group one," She says, as they all stand up and form a group to the side.

Haha yes, it wasn't me.

Everybody knows stunt group one (no offense) are the girls that aren't the best on the team, that's why its only made up of freshman. 

.              .                    .                .             .

We get let out of practice fairly early, solely due to the fact that Mia, ( the head cheerleader) had plans at 4:30.

My hands press against the cold metal of the door, as I give it a shove open and start making my way to the parking lot.

I already texted dad, and he sent the driver to come to pick me up.

It takes me a minute to adjust to the brightness outside as I bounded towards the parking lot where I quickly spot the car.

Matt is already standing outside of the car and opens up the door when I get closer.

"Thank you," I say as I shove my backpack in and then get in.

The car pulls up to the apartment and I quickly hop out. Zoom zoom boi.

I wind through people as I make my way to the elevator. 

"When did everything become so complicated?" I quietly whisper to myself. I mean I'm not complaining because its fucking awesome because I never get bored, but still.

I'm dead set on finding out what's going on with my brothers...

Once they all get home.

Wow, great job with taking the reins of this situation. 

Well, I know that Alexander and a couple of the boys won't be back until 6:30, because of football practice but that still leaves 2 hours.

I've been here for 5 days now and I haven't even fully explored. I throw my shoes back on and hustle out of the door.

I jog down the stairs and make my way into the foyer. 

Don't you think its weird, how there are constantly guys going in and out of the building, yet they don't live here?

Yes, you were the one who didn't think it was weird,

Whatever there's no need to point fingers.

I step into the elevator and stare at the buttons. I press number 6 because, well, I actually meant to press number seven but then my finger slipped. But still, fate is fate, right?

yeah unless you're now leading us to our doom because your finger fucking slipped.

That would be pretty funny wouldn't it?

**rolls eyes** Yup, hilarious.

The elevator door opens, leaving me no time to comment on brains sarcasm.

"Wow," I say looking around the room. 

I walk up to the front desk area, where there's a lady sitting behind it.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asks looking up from her computer. Her eyes hold confusion as she takes in my beautiful appearance.

Pretty sure that's not the reason why she's staring at you

"Uhm Do you know what floor this is?" I ask, saying the first possible thing to pop into my head.

Regonigition floods her eyes as she says her next words. "Oh, You must be lost-" She says, "Lucio," She says moving her head to glance around me, "Please take this young lady to floor 4, for me," She gives me one last smile before she goes back to typing on her computer.

God not again, you've got to be kidding me-

My thought gets cut short because I'm sent into a panic when a big ass man grabs my forearm and drags me back to the elevator.

Im gonna fucking die, Just like Ms.Keisha.

God, your so dramatic

'god your sooo dramatic' I mimic 

The elevator stops, which brings me out of my conversation because I don't remember it even moving to begin with.

I'm dragged off, by this walking tree, until I'm standing in front of another desk.

I take the time to look around, and uhm from what I can gather, I think I'm in a gym.

***shudders*** 

Somebody better get me the hell out of here.

Fingers snapping in front of my face makes me literally snap out of it, "Third door on your right Hun," the lady at the desk says,

I point at myself and raise an eyebrow, "Yeah you," She says before she goes back to talking on the phone, I glance over at Tree man to see him looking at me, very meanly. "Zero out of ten stars" I mutter, as I walk towards the door. It's not my fault, he deserved that rating.

I take one glance back before I open it up.

NO, no, no, no, no.

I was right, it's a- a- a gym.

Oh my god, get over yourself,

I take a step into the Gym, before you know the door decides to slam shut.

Making all heads snap towards me, Oh great. 

"uhh, Hi?" I say, waving my hand.

Another big burly looking guy dressed in all black comes up to me, "You're late," He says, with a glare. 

"For what?" I say, focusing on my nails, trying to chip the paint off.

"Training," He barks, but it was an unsuccessful attempt to make me flinch, haha bitch.

I look up and have the urge to roll my eyes. 

Don't roll your eyes

don't roll your eyes

I roll my eyes, "I didn't sign up for training," I say going back to chipping at my nails.

God Cara, can you just once, just once, not try to get yourself killed.

Mmmh, yeah... no