1

*Funtime Travvy POV* (A/N REMBER THEY LOOK LIKE ODDLY COLORED PEOPLE WITH MECHANICAL LINES COVERING THEIR BODIES LIKE IN THE GAME)

"Where's PipPip? Where is Connet?" I ask Enico (A/N Enico en-i-co).

  My name is Funtime Travvy. I have a paperwhite face, actually, my whole body is a paper white except for where there is a purple now tie on my neck and the light pink highlights on my body. I have electric blue eyes and a stupid black top hat that's attached to my head. I also have curly rust-brown hair on my head, the only human thing that's left in me.

"How the hell would I know Travvy? I haven't seen either of them in days!" He fires back, obviously upset.

  Enico is about as tall as I am. He has a stark white face with blood red spots on his cheeks, he has one brown eye and an empty right socket. He is missing his right arm and his other is an old Jangle arm and he has old Bonen (A/N Bonen Bon-en) legs. His outfit is a skull t-shirt that was painted on to his torso. Raven black hair sprouts from his head covering his right eye, the only human thing left in him I suppose.

  "Uh, I'll find them myself. How about you go check on Zoey? She seems put out. I'll look for Connet and PipPip. Okay?"

  Enico rolls his eyes, "Fine. But if Zoey attacks me again I will blame you."

  His remark sends electric shivers through my body as I turn to go down a different hallway.

  I walk down the hallway for a feel long minutes until I hear a scream that can only come from my best friend, PipPip.

  PipPip is a tad shorter than me and she is a light periwinkle and her nose and outline around her kaleidoscope eyes is black. She has a red bow tie on her neck and white arms and legs. Also a white mouth and nose. Like the rest of us, her only human quality left is her creamy brown hair on her head and goes down in waves till it hits her shoulders.

  "PipPip!" I Tell as I turn into the room in which I heard the scream. PipPip is standing by the window which looks out into the parking lot.

  "What I have I told you about looking at the outside world?" I ask, upset. "And where have you been? I've been worried, Jangles been worried and Dioden has been worried!" (A/N Dioden Die-o-den).

  "I-I'm sorry f-for l-leaving But..." She looks back and forth from me to the window. "J-Just look."

I look outside, freaked by what I could see, "Oh no..." Outside are three cars. A slug bug with no decals of any kind, the only person in that car, beside it is a black Jeep that's covered in heart decals, a couple and lastly an ugly electric blue van white mint green streaks on it. A little stick figure family on the back window, either married people or cousins or siblings.

"Travvy? What should we do?" PipPip asks.

"Well since the cars are empty, " I say trying to keep my cool, "You need to find Phone Gal-er- Annabeth and I need to get Enico. Stay safe." I say kissing her cheek as we run in opposite directions out the door.

  Annabeth, the Phone Gal, lives invents. Why? Well, when Bianca worked here she killed her by shoving her head into the red rotary phone she used, then she shoved her body into the vents.

So now she lives in the vents. The blood red rotary phone still as real as ever, her blonde ponytail sticks out of the mouthpiece of the rotary phone and you can still see her body, though it's faded you can still See her tanned skin, white blouse, untied necktie, faded jeans and black sneakers.

I'm actually pretty sure Percy Fazson (A/N Fazson Fa-as-on) has a crush on her but we can't say so, because besides Enico who runs the sister side of his Pizzeria Percy is in charge and he can be vicious.

The Pizzeria is divided into four sections. The adult area, where one guard would work, the main area where most of us are because of birthday parties, two guards would work there. Then the other main area that sisters the first one, which is for the little kids because we teach them about love and not to bully and sharing. Blah. And of course the nap area. Both of those areas only have one guard.

I turn to the door to the sister main area and let out a deep breath. Not sure what I'll see when I turn the job on the ugly forest green door.