21

*Jangle POV* (So I'm gonna ruin a song. Listen to the song at the top when I say so.)

"You Wills Benedict stand accused of the murder of Zoey." I shout as Enico stays watch by the door, his mask with black marks running down it.

"But sir I tried to tell you! It was accidental! We both reached for the joy stick and we hit it! She was in the wrong place at the wrong-" Travvy begins but Percy stops him.

"You will then be treated the same why as the guard. Annabeth take him to the Scooping room." Annabeth nods her face breaking into a frown, PipPip gasps and follows them.

"Enico will be taking care of you Wills. He saw that you killed her so you get to deal with him." I say pointing at Enico. "Take him to the sister are basement. Do what you want."

  *Enico POV*

   Once in the basement I tie Wills to the chair. I grab some spare wires and attach them to my fingers to they spark.

  (A/N this idea was given to me by space_ace1 because o couldn't come up with anything also. TW if you don't like torture. And start the song.)

  Wills looks at me fearfully, "So much for my happy ending." I whisper as I look at Wills.

  "Why's re you doing this?" Wills asks.

  My eye flashes red, "Why? You killed Zoey! That's why!" I take the wire and slide it down is cheek. It will hurt for a minute then seal its-self up again.

  "It's not like we're dead Wills." I say inspecting where to cut next.

  He stays quiet as I grab his arm. Dragging a wire down it he starts yelling. I must admit it's satisfying.

  "So how do you think she felt a iron Scooper plunged through her gut?" I ask lifting up his shirt to make an "x" where she was hit.

  "I don't know she a machine!" He curses at himself for saying that.

  I look at him and slap his face. "How dare you. How dare you."

  Not bothering to lift his shirt I trace a large heart on his chest and cross it out with a big "x".

  "You know if didn't want to be a bad guy but if you think I'm just machine I guess I am, no soul right?"

  "That's now what I-" I grab his face moving closer to him.

  "Then what did you mean?!" I shriek. "You ripped out my heart by betraying me by killing Zoey, do you know how that feels? Would you like to try it out?!"

  "Well you don't know what it's like to not have a family!" He retorts.

  I starts chuckling until it becomes full blow laughter. "I spend a good about of my time here with no friends you. You make me laugh. 'You don't know what it's like to not have a family!' You make me laugh! I died at... eight? No no five I believe so how about you shut up. My own sister killed me so don't give me that crud."

  I start to slice his throat then pull back. "Wait no, I'm not gonna kill you. Almost all of your friends are dead so I'll leave them down here with you. See how you like seeing people close to your perish."

  Then backing away from him I leave him in the basement yelling at me.