5

*Jangle POV* (If anyone wants to help make a new cover or draw the characters feel free to! Now! On with the story!)

  What is Enico thinking? Hiding among the guards! This is why he should hide with us in the nap room. It's safer.

  Right, my name is Jangle. My face is snow-white with bubblegum pink cheeks, nose and mouth. I have blond hair that curls around my right socket, in which there is no eye. The rest of my hair though is in a buzz cut. The rest of my body is the silver underparts of an animatronic, the gears, the joints and the battery. I still have my red bow tie though, and one hand and one foot. Both of which are white with pink underneath. I also have a second head on my back, it's not a copy of my own, it looks like a little fox. I named the head, Tempest, because all the head does is let out electrical sparks tempting people to come closer, and it also tempts you to sleep neighing while is golden eyes make star shapes.

  "Enico!" I whimper shout at him. He is actually cleaning the kitchen, how over-rated.

  His head moves up to met mine and he smiles. "Heya Jangle."

  "What are you doing?" I spit.

  "Spying idiot. Now get back in your closet, Dioden, Sobbing Octopus and HedgeMare will not be happy when they learn you came and talked to me, with guards non the less in the other room." He says, fake gasping as he continues to mop the floor, it's actually pretty clean now.

  "Fine." I look at him one last time to say, "Don't forget to dust!" Then I run off before he can grab and smack me.

(A/N I am spelling Octavin's name wrong on purpose.)

•••

  Back into the closet and I am greeted by the one and only. Sobbing Octagon.

"Where have you been?" He asks, obviously liking how he gets to tell me off.

  Sobbing Octavia has really pale skin, they are extremely deprived of blood. (After all, he was killed by being drained of blood by Bianca...) And like Annabeth, he's more of a ghost or specter. His hair is a really pale and cold version of blonde and his eyes are a cold icy blue. He is wearing a black and blue striped polo, navy shorts and black dress shoes.

  "I was checking on..." I think for a moment. Deciding which answer is the least harmful. "I was checking on PipPip. She seems freaked out by everything that's been going on."

  "Maybe you should be looking for her brother, Connet. He has been missing for five days. Five."

  "Wait he has?" I ask back, this is worrying. No one ever goes missing.

  Connet is PipPip's brother. He is the same height as his sister but he is more of a light orchid pink with a white mouth and highlights. Wears a red bow tie as well and a loose white t-shirt he found in the spare parts room. His nose and outlines around our eyes are red and his eyes are a light hazel. Like most of us, the only human quilts his has left is this fluffy brown hair.

  "Yes, idiot. Haven't you wondered way Enico hasn't lost any parts recently?" I think back to that, and he's right.

  "I need to talk to Dioden and HedgeMare. Maybe they know something." I reply stocking off before Sobbing Oxidize tries to stop me.

•••

  "Dioden? HedgeMare?" I call another part of our hide-out.

  "What?" Dioden asks coming out from behind me.

I speak and turn to face him. Dioden is taller than me, by like... three inches. His brown hair curls to the left side of his head and the sides of his head are grey hair. The rest of his body is golden and his eyes are full black with white pupils. Then, of course, he has a horrible button up flower shirt and a tiger watch, which he got from the prize section, because who needs a ticket when you can steal from them?

  "Yeah, why are you here Jangle?" HedgeMare asks backing up his best friend.

  HedgeMare is about an inch shorter than Dioden. His hair is dark brown slicked back into an old baseball cap he found in the spare parts closet, like Dioden's hideous shirt. HedgeMares mouth is probably the worst thing about him, aside from his body being full black aside from so indigo and his white eyes when he talks his whole mouth and neck open to reveal layers upon layers of sharp metal teeth.

  "C-Connet has gone missing and I would like to ask if I could, if I could have Luka's help," I respond, waiting for the worst answer possible.