16

Trigger Warning! Cussing!

  *Annabeth POV*

  "That little shit stole my hand!" Percy complains pacing back and forth, gripping his bleeding stump.

  Enico doesn't bleed like this... then again he loses parts more regularly and-

  "Annabeth?" I chirp at my name.

  "Yes?" I ask walking up to Percy but making sure to keep my distance.

  "Can you get my hand back. Enico trusts you more than he trusts me-" He had a crush on you... "-and you're... nicer."

  If I had eyes they'd be red, "Nicer?!"

  "Than me at least!" He says backing up, "Otherwise your very frightening!"

  "Thank you. I will go get your hand back." I kiss his forehead, "Be back soon."

  And I leave out the door to Enico, so I'm pretty sure he'll be in the nap area and since all of his other animatronics are with the closeters this should be easy. Quick in and quick out.

  "Enico?" I ask entering the room.

  "Yeah, Annabeth?" He asks me in return setting down a card and slapping the pile.

  "I call a foul!" I hear another boy shout.

  Then Enico laughs as he says, "You can't do that."

  "I bet your arm I can!" The other boy says.

  Enicos eyes widen but then they change to match his smirk, "Oh it's on."

  He puts his right arm on the stage while he and the other boy play slapjack. What the hell did I walk into?

"Um... Percy wants his hand back." I say though it sounds like a question.

"Oh yeah sure," Enico says absent-mindedly focusing on his card game, "It's in the blanket next to the bean bags."

I walk over to see Percy's hand bleeding on the blanket. I rap the hand up and walk out. What's going on with Enico and that sunshine boy?

*PipPip POV*

"Travvy?" I ask as we sit up in the vents above the sister area.

"Yeah PipPip?" He asks back.

"Whats been going on down there? I can't see because you're sitting on the vent."

Travvy laughs, "Well Enicos boyfriend got jumped by Percy, Marizel went missing and... that's all I could gather. Everything else is happening in the bigger rooms."

I sigh, "Figures."

I see his smile grow, his white teeth flashing in the dark, "You are one of a kind."

"What?" I ask as he moves a little closer to me.

"Well since we've known one another for ten years I figured I should say and do something before we somehow get killed. That seems to be the new trend around here."

Then he kisses me. Like on the lips.

I ease into it, it's like something warm exploded in me and it's flooding throughout me.

As he breaks off he gives me a sad smile, "Now I can do something I've been meaning too and have a reason not to die."

And just like that, he leaps out of the vent, what is he getting himself into?

*Unknown POV*

"B?" My little sister asks, keeping her eyes on my bright rainbow tattoo.

  "What Gwendolyn?" I ask back as we weave through the dark alleyway.

  "One it's Gwen and two what happened to Octavian?" She asks.

  I stop in my tracks, "You know mother took him. You know he isn't coming back."

  "I-I know but what happened to him?"

  I look down at her, her red hair sticking up at all angles, her icy teal eyes starting to water, even her arms were growing goosebumps from the cold.

  "I'm actually not sure. But don't linger on it, Gwen. Your ten now and I'm fifteen. We live on the streets and we aren't getting him back. How'd you even find out anyway? He was born before you. Were he here he'd be thirteen."

  "A newspaper. They said he was murdered."