8

*Enico POV* (I know, I know, lots of Enico but this is mainly Solangelo so...)

  I shriek as I see shredded pieces of Bonen and Connets bodies. Purple, pink and black bits of metal are scattered across the floor. All in all, it's mortifying.

"Enico whats..." PipPip looks down and runs the other way to exchange herself for Jangle.

I wait, but Jangle doesn't come instead Percy does.

Percy is fully brown aside from some dark brown highlights and light brown freckles, his dark brown hair is very scruffy and kind of cute might I add and he has sea green eyes and a black bow tie.

"I followed you just in case your wondering how I got her so fast." Percy looks at me, he looks sad and angry at the same time, but I know the anger is not projected towards me, which makes me feel a little better. "I'm gonna need you to go, we need to bring down Rafty, (A/N Rafty Ra-aft-tee) she'll know what to do."

  I nod my head and quickly climb out of the basement to see the one and only Rafty. She is fully navy blue, with one green eye and one full black eye, she has purple and black highlights, she also wears a red bow tie, has a red heart on her left cheek and her frizzy red hair is up in a high ponytail.

  "Enico." She addresses me calmly.

  "Yes?" I ask in response.

  "If you see any hints of green scrap metal inform me immediately or inform Frank maybe even Clarnndo (A/N Claire-en-e-o) if worse comes to worst."

  "Why green? No one here has green metal..."

"I think we're dealing with Bianca." And with that Rafty walks away leaving PipPip and I was shaken.

•••

"Bianca?" I say looking over at PipPip worried.

"That can't be a good sign." PipPip agrees as she watches Reylora rage quite after Funtime Foxeo (A/N Foxeo Fox-ee-o) put down an ace of spades winning the game.

  Funtime Foxeo resembles Travvy but only by his color. He is white and purple and pink high lights but the similarities end there. Foxeo wears a red bow tie, his eyes are hazel and his hair which is an odd brown combination of curly and fluffy hair. All in all, he's kinda cute, but don't tell anyone I said that.

  "Well, what are we planning to do about it. Your brother and his boyfriend are dead, Bianca is loose and we have five guards here to top it off!" Foxeo growls gathering the cards putting them away.

  "Yeah, stuff around there is going bonkers." Zoey agrees to try to get a large hammer away from Reylora, I guess she thinks Foxeo cheated.

  "Nico?" I hear Poppy say from down the hall, "Who are you talking to?"

  "Hide," Travvy says grabbing PipPip, Zoey, Foxeo, and Reylora follow close behind and line up pretending to power off.

  "Well, Poppy..." I say as she walks in, "I was talking to the animatronics because no one here actually wants to speak to me."

  "What not true!" She defends, "Wills wants to talk to you! He is in the main, main area. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna see where Marizel went."

  "Marizel? What do you mean?"

  "Well, she was lined up a minute ago when she vanished. But don't worry, I'll find her before any of us lose our jobs." She laughs, "See ya 'round Nico."