26

*Enico POV* (A/N ya know what I'm not gonna keep on putting on TW so from here until the end of the book there will be cussing.)

"Here's the plan." I say after Marizel sunk down by the door, I'm not sure that helps but oh well. "Reylora and I will go and find Frank, he's probably hiding in the vents or the secret room in the nap room since all the closeters evacuated after Dioden and HedgeMare died. Which means we have to steer clear of the main area because everyone will be there."

"But I can help to!" Will interjects, putting in the most adorable pouty face.

"I know but I don't think I could bear you dying. I mean it already almost happened! And at my hand no less. You can't come." I look over to Marizel, "You stay here and hold down the fort, and put more spread on Dakota will you?"

Reylora looks up at me and nods as we exit the room. "How many people have we lost in the last five days?"

I scratch my head, thinking, "Ten people, not counting Connet because he died before all the crap went down and one guard at the moment."

"Gods Percy is helping Bianca on her killing spree."

"I know, and don't forget Jangle is helping too. Staying true to his friend and all that bullshit." I huff, their such idiots.

As we head into the nap room I hear footsteps, the metal is too light to belong to Luka or Percy or Jangle and too heavy to belong to Rafty which means, "It's Foxeo."

We wait until we see him pop up from the corner. "You better be lucky I'm scouting, or y'all would be dead." He reminds us chuckling.

"Gee thanks Sherlock." Reylora responds opening the door.

Foxeo rolls his eyes and follows us inside, "Is Poppy okay?" I ask as we try to find the door to the secret room.

"Mostly, the girl hasn't eaten or drunk anything for a while now. Dead would be mercy at this point." He tells me as he breaks down the door into the secret room.

  "He's right." Reylora tells us as we enter in.

  It's been awhile since I've been to this place. But low and behold sitting at the crappy old table are Frank and Clarnndo.

  "Frank." Reylora announces, using her I'm in charge voice. "We need your help."

  He exchanges and frightened glance with Clarnndo before asking, "With what?"

  •••

*Poppy POV*

  "Let me you you fuckin' piece of scrap metal!" I shout looking up at Rafty who has that Bianca chic holding me back.

  In short Rafty is a bitch-ass liar, she's been working with Bianca from the very beginning! First she just planned to kill off the "weak ones". Octavian, Balover Boy, Connet, Bonen and Marizel and Luka if the chance arose but she decided killing the harder victims would be, as she put it: "More fun."

  Now we have Percy and Jangle practically doing her dirty work and just a "Extra annoyance in the equation." Me.

  I wait for her to answer but she just walks over to the counter, we're in the basement just beneath the nurses office. No one but Enico knows about it, at least he thought so.

  Picking something up Rafty comes back over holding a butcher knife.

  "Say hello to the one who cursed us." She tells me, a wicked smiles covering her face.

  Slicing my throat I start gagging and gasping for air. After coughing too much I just lost the jar I was using to do so, collapsing on the ground my vision fuzzes and I wonder what will happen to me now.

•••

  I wake up, hanging by my hands on the sister area stage. I look down to see a horrified little girl and her big brother. A rainbow tattoo is scrawled across his upper arm. To be honest the colors make my eyes hurt.

  "Get me down." I choke out.

  "Holy shit it's alive." The brother says holding a hand up to his face. "The animatronic is talking."

(A/N short but lots of things are happening.)